14

The atmosphere in the living room suddenly became weird. Even Zhou Zhensheng, who had been carefree all the time, seemed to feel something. He lowered his head and pretended to be looking at his phone. Aim around.

In the silence, Yan Xiao re-posted the group photo to the group, and said calmly, "There was a problem with the focus of the camera just now."

"Really?" Ye Fei's mischievous laughter suddenly came from beside him. He leaned on his chin with one hand and looked at Yan Xiao meaningfully, as if he could easily see through the superficial disguise.

Yan Xiao said "yes", holding the phone tightly.

My heart was beating so fast that it almost burst out of my chest. It was the first time that Yan Xiao had such a contradictory mentality, and he was afraid that he would see it through, and that he would never see it through.

"So—" Ye Fei rubbed the pillow in her arms, the corners of her lips slightly curled up, "I thought it was President Yan's poor skills."

The air was instantly stagnant.

"Shit!" Gu Ruijia slammed a pillow over and scolded with a smile, "This way you can drive, do you need me to make a room for the two of you now?"

Ye Fei hid back, Yan Xiao sat very close to him, and when he moved like this, his back pressed against Yan Xiao.

"Thank you, no need." Ye Fei was thick-skinned, took a sip of wine without changing her face, and accepted Gu Ruijia's joke with a smile.

Zhou Zhensheng chuckled, choked his throat and said meanly, "Don't you know Mr. Yan's skills the best?" He glanced at Yan Xiao with a serious face, "Yes, Mr. Yan."

Yan Xiao actually didn't understand what they were talking about. His thinking was still stuck on the wrong photo, and he mistakenly thought that the other people were talking about the camera technology.

He has not been professionally appraised and does not know which range his true level is in. But thinking that the single photo of Ye Fei just now was taken, only he was qualified to say whether it was good or not, so he nodded and said, "Yes."

Suddenly screams and whistles flew through the house, almost toppling the roof.

Gu Ruijia patted the coffee table so loudly that the wine flew out of the cup.

A few people became crazy, and sure enough, the big guy is the big guy, he can play!

Ye Fei choked the wine down her throat and coughed so hard. His face was slightly red, and he glared at Yan Xiao: "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Obviously he started it himself, but in turn, he blamed others for being unpretentious.

How is it nonsense?

Yan Xiao was puzzled and was about to speak when Ye Fei suddenly covered his mouth with her backhand.

"Okay, okay, don't talk about it." If I go on, I don't know where I'm going.

Ye Fei was leaning on his shoulder, and when she turned around, it was as if she took the initiative to nestle in Yan Xiao's arms.

Yan Xiao lowered his eyes.

He was half a head shorter than himself, his face was white and small, and his eyes were slightly watery because of a violent cough, showing a completely different kind of well-behaved than usual.

After seven years of secret love and six months of marriage, the two have never been so close.

Yan Xiao's lips pressed against Ye Fei's palm, feeling the temperature of his skin, and suddenly had an untimely impulse.