13

With the fastest speed, Yan Xiao packed double skin milk of various flavors and ordered the driver to drive towards Gu Ruijia's house. After arriving at the destination, he didn't go in directly, but called Ye Fei: "I'm here."

"Huh?" Ye Fei was killing Zhou Zhensheng's online script. He was eager to analyze the clues and said perfunctorily, "Then come up."

Yan Xiao was silent for a while and said, "You better come down and get it, I'll wait for you downstairs."

What are you doing, Ye Fei frowned: "You don't want to come over?"

He was a little annoyed. He knew that Yan Xiao didn't want to have too much contact with him in private, but he crossed the line. In the future, he must not make decisions casually at night.

"Forget it," Ye Fei stood up and said in a gloomy voice, "You wait, I'll go down right away."

"I don't," Yan Xiao retorted, and then explained in a calm voice, "You know, I'm not good at dealing with interpersonal relationships. Of course, I'm not feeling inferior, I'm just daring to face my shortcomings."

Ye Fei suddenly found out that Yan Xiao seemed to have a kind of ability. One second, he was so angry that his teeth tickled, and the next second, he couldn't help feeling sorry for him.

"It's okay," Ye Fei's voice softened a lot, "Come here, there is no one else, just Gu Ruijia and two other friends."

Yan Xiao was instantly like a shot of universal vaccine, no matter how terrible the virus was outside, he was not afraid, and immediately agreed: "Okay."

Two minutes later, the doorbell rang, Ye Fei opened the door, and saw Yan Xiao carrying a large bag.

Ye Fei was shocked: "Why did you buy so many?"

Yan Xiao asked back, "Don't you want to eat?"

Ye Fei didn't know whether to laugh or cry, she took a bag and said, "I can't eat so much."

The two were talking when Gu Ruijia shouted from behind, "Don't stand at the door, come here."

He then introduced to Zhou Zhensheng and Sun Qiong: "This is Yan Xiao, Brother Xiao, the one from Ye Fei's family."

"Oh—" Zhou Zhensheng and Sun Qiong smiled ambiguous, and waved to say hello, "Hello, Brother Xiao, come over and sit down, let's play the script and kill together."

"Hello." Yan Xiao nodded in response, sat down beside Ye Fei, and poured Gu Ruijia a glass of wine.

He was very satisfied with Gu Ruijia's phrase "the one from Ye Fei's family".

Gu Ruijia: "?"

what happened? Why did the boss drink him when he came up? What did he do wrong?

Gu Ruijia frantically swiped the screen in his heart, but he didn't dare to show it on his face, and drank the glass of wine in a single gulp. He also humbly tipped the cup down to show that he was not playing tricks.

Yan Xiao didn't pay attention to his movements, seeing that Ye Fei opened the red bean-flavored double-skin milk first, and silently remembered it in his heart.

Gu Ruijia saw this scene out of the corner of his eye and wondered secretly. Ye Fei said that the relationship between the two was not good and they wanted to divorce, but the more he looked at it, the more that it was not the case.

He came here specially to deliver snacks or something. He was not so considerate to his ex-girlfriend. Of course, otherwise it wouldn't be an ex-girlfriend.