1

"A Fei, this time it's your brother's fault, you just help him once."

Father Ye put down the teacup in his hand, looked into Ye Fei's eyes, and said earnestly: "He is young and has a simple personality, so it is understandable to be deceived. You work harder to recover the investment money, no matter how much. Money can't be wasted."

At this time it was evening, the sky had just turned dark, and the lights in the house had not yet been lit. The faint sunlight shone into the living room through the floor-to-ceiling windows and gathered on the young man sitting on the sofa.

The young man was wearing a flawless black suit, a pair of thick-framed glasses on his tall nose, and his hair was all combed back, revealing a complete face. He should have been dressed in a more rustic way, but he looks so good, and his beautiful facial features suppress the rusticity, showing a noble and high-level sense.

Ye Yao glanced at him, suppressed the jealousy in his heart, moved to his side and said coquettishly: "Brother, please help me. It's not that I don't listen to you, it's because the prospects of their plans are too good, I really don't blame me. ."

Ye Fei lowered her head and stared at her hand motionlessly, without any reaction.

Father Ye frowned and raised his voice dissatisfied: "Ye Fei, did you hear what I said?"

This sound finally made Ye Fei, who was immersed in his thoughts, regain his senses. He slowly raised his head, his distracted eyes wandered for a few seconds, and finally focused on Ye's father.

"Your brother also sees that it is too hard for you to manage the company alone, and wants to share a little for you. When everyone makes mistakes, I have taught him a lesson." Father Ye picked up the phone and squinted his presbyopic eyes to carefully read the date above. "Today is the 18th, and this month will resolve this matter, okay?"

The room was quiet for a while. Just when Father Ye couldn't help but want to speak again, Ye Fei suddenly asked an irrelevant question: "What day do you say today?"

"eighteen."

"How many months?"

Father Ye was stunned for a moment, and said angrily, "How many months can it be? May 18th!"

May 18, late spring and early summer.

But he clearly remembered that it should be winter now, and the day before, there was a heavy snowfall that was rare in a century, so that various TV stations were broadcasting in turn.

Ye Fei looked away from Ye's father's outdated fingerprint lock phone, swept across the open lilac flowers outside the window, and finally settled on the back of her fair hand without any pinholes and bruises.

He took a deep breath, restrained his beating heart, closed and opened his eyes, and finally stood up slowly as if he had made up his mind.

There was no feeling of softness or falling, and the strong legs supported the whole body and stood firmly on the ground.

Ye Fei leaned against the wine cabinet, feeling the slight pain from the hardwood partition on her back, and suddenly smiled.

After being diagnosed with ALS for half a month and paralyzed in bed for a week, he returned to two years ago when he was 24 years old.

The scene in front of him is very familiar, and it is the first time Ye Yao got into trouble.

The Ye family runs a small film and television company. Four months ago, regardless of Ye Fei's persuasion, Ye Yao invested in a costume drama that was said to be 100% explosive.