49

The next morning, when Ye Fei woke up, she felt much better. There is still some pain, but it's basically negligible.

Tianxi and Fei Xiao were not far away. He was too lazy to drive, so he directly rubbed off Yan Xiao's hitchhiker. He arrived at the company earlier than Gu Ruijia for the first time.

Gu Ruijia was startled when she saw him when she entered the door. She almost thought she was dizzy even though she hadn't woken up. It took a few seconds for her to come back to her senses: "Damn, it's really you, the sun is coming out from the west?"

"Isn't it me? Could it be you?" Ye Fei finally typed a few words without raising her head and sent out the written email.

"I've never seen you so diligent before," Gu Ruijia leaned over and glanced at his computer. Seeing that it was about a new movie, he looked away disinterestedly, "What happened to you after yesterday? You look so bad. ."

"It's alright," Ye Fei said it was inconvenient to talk about the matter with Yan Xiao, so she just put on a pretense, "I feel disgusting when you mention Ye Yao."

Gu Ruijia threw the soy milk cup into the trash can and muttered, "That's disgusting."

Just as what was said, a senior of Dingyuan suddenly sent a message to Ye Fei.

[Mr. Ye, Dingyuan has a lot of debtors, saying that it is the money that Mr. Ye owes outside. 】

It is estimated that after seeing the news of Ye Yao's arrest, this group of lenders couldn't sit still.

Ye Fei sneered and replied to the other side—

[Brother Fei: How much does he owe? 】

[I can't hear it accurately, it seems to be 80 million. 】

Eighty million doesn't sound like much, but the Ye family really can't come up with it.

At the beginning of the year, Ye Yao lost 20 million yuan, and "The Road to the Concubine's Upgrade" lost another 20 million yuan. Coupled with the online dramas that failed to invest in the middle, Dingyuan, a small film and television company, is very good now that the capital chain has not been broken.

Gu Ruijia and Ye Fei didn't pay much attention to each other before, and it was not a big deal to look at each other's mobile phone chat records. He clicked his tongue and put his chin on Ye Fei's shoulder: "Ye Yao is really dying. If you want 80 million, you have to transfer it from the company's book?"

"Get up, it's not good." Ye Fei shook her shoulders and got Gu Ruijia off her body, "Well, but it certainly can't be adjusted that much."

He told Gu Ruijia: "Dingyuan was losing money most of the time before, and my dad secretly made it out to buy real estate for Ye Yao. You know, Ye Yao sold all those houses a while ago— —”

Ye Fei sneered: "If you want to pay back the money, unless you sell the house or Dingyuan."

"The house must not be sold," Gu Ruijia thought for a while, and said gloatingly, "I guess it will sell Dingyuan, after all, Ye Yao is your dad's best friend."

"Then you're wrong," Ye Fei took a sip. "My dad's best friend is Dingyuan."

Like Father Ye, a phoenix man who lived a hard life, put his own interests first. Dingyuan is the foundation of his life, and he will never move unless he has to.

"Then what should we do?" Gu Ruijia suddenly leaned, "He won't come to you, will he?"

Ye Fei sneered: "Where did I get the money?"

"Isn't the dividend of "Please Wake Up" arrived?"

The return on investment of this web drama has reached 670%, and both Tian Xi and Ye Fei have made a lot of money.