40

Ye Fei hugged Yan Xiao and buried her face in his neck, her eyes slightly red.

He had doubted Yan Xiao's feelings countless times, and felt that he was only tempted for a while. After a long time and the hormones dissipate, this feeling will naturally subside.

However, from this moment on, there is no need to look for any corroborating evidence, Ye Fei knows clearly and plainly that Yan Xiao really loves him.

Because the person who is loved will always feel, from every look he looks at, from every ordinary little thing in life.

"Does the wound hurt?" Yan Xiao was startled and asked Ye Fei.

Reaching out to hug him back, but thinking of the wounds all over his body, and unable to start, it is best to gently touch his hair.

It would be nice if I could feel pain for Ye Fei, Yan Xiao thought.

As long as Ye Fei is more comfortable, he can do anything.

After a while, the old popsicles melted, and Ye Fei's muffled voice came from the side of the ear: "It doesn't hurt."

He let go of Yan Xiao, took a bite on the softened popsicle, raised his eyes and said with a smile, "I like it very much."

Yan Xiao's worries and anxieties were swept away in an instant. He looked at Ye Fei's lips that had become rosy from eating ice, and said with some joy and some pride, "I remember everything you said."

Ye Fei responded with a cool, sweet kiss.

The next morning, when Yan Xiao woke up, Ye Fei was still asleep.

He was wearing a light gray nightgown, and his long eyelashes fell naturally, covering those beautiful eyes. Lying in Yan Xiao's arms defenselessly, as if he was completely dependent on Yan Xiao.

Yan Xiao looked at him for a while, then got up lightly, washed and went to work. There are a lot of things piled up in the company, and his absence for two days is the limit.

Before leaving, Yan Xiao couldn't hold back and returned to the bedroom with his computer bag.

Ye Fei was still sleeping in her original position, her slender limbs sank into the soft bed and arched slightly on the quilt. It makes the room that was originally decorated cold and hard, so it becomes gentler.

Yan Xiao is an orphan, but he doesn't yearn for a family. He is naturally weak, and home is just a place to sleep for him, no different from a place to eat or go to work.

But now, the sleeping Ye Fei seems to have given a special meaning to the word "home", so that Yan Xiao has already begun to look forward to the moment when he comes back and opens the door.

Yan Xiao leaned over and kissed Ye Fei's forehead, and without stopping, turned around and went out the door.

Ye Fei was awakened by a sudden ringing. He fumbled around the bedside a few times, then picked up his phone and glanced at it. Seeing that it was Gu Ruijia's video call, he just clicked to accept it.

"Why the **** haven't you gotten up yet?" Gu Ruijia's angry face was displayed on the screen, "Tell me the truth, do you want to quit again!"

It's not Gu Ruijia's villain's heart, but Ye Fei's criminal record. When they just graduated from college, they clearly agreed to start a business together, but this man turned around and went to Dingyuan, letting him go as a big pigeon.

"I'm not feeling well," Ye Fei rubbed her eyes, picked up a bottle of water from the bedside, unscrewed it and took two sips, "I wanted to wake up and told you, but I forgot to set the alarm clock."