12

"2010..." Cheng Minghao was taken aback, "You knew Ye Fei seven years ago? No, why didn't I know?"

Seven years ago, they were still in college. Cheng Minghao and Yan Xiao were both classmates and roommates in the same major. They were together almost all the time. He didn't realize that Yan Xiao had special circumstances...

wrong!

Cheng Minghao's mind flashed: "When you came back from the summer vacation that year, you suddenly said you wanted to start a business, didn't you..." He looked at Yan Xiao, "Is it because of Ye Fei?"

Yan Xiao didn't speak, but his silence already explained everything.

"No wonder." Cheng Minghao sighed with emotion.

At that time, Yan Xiao was an absolute man of the year in their major. He led the team to participate in the International College Student Programming Competition for two consecutive years, and won the championship in both years. Their university has thus become the only Asian university that has won the global finals championship since the event was held.

I don't know how many internationally renowned technology companies offered him an olive branch, but after talking with the professor, Yan Xiao refused all of them. He is not sociable, and ordinary people are familiar with things that are difficult for him.

Compared with working hard in the workplace, his personality is more suitable for research.

The professor planned his future path for him early in the morning: after graduating from an undergraduate degree, he went to MIT for graduate and doctoral studies, and then returned to his alma mater to teach. Yan Xiao has always followed this path.

However, one day, he suddenly changed his mind. No matter what the professor says or what, you must start your own business.

The respected old professor was so angry that he blew his beard and stared at him. He would never offer him any help, so he kicked him out of the office.

At that time, both Cheng Minghao and the professor thought that Yan Xiao wouldn't last long. His character was so confident that he was almost arrogant, and it was impossible for him to stand up to outside difficulties and doubts.

But they miscalculated.

Yan Xiao has been shut out by investors because of his unworldliness, scolded insane, and blasted out the door, but he has never given up.

Over the years, the company has grown step by step until it is now the top in the industry. Cheng Minghao almost forgot the situation at the beginning of his business. He didn't expect so many things hidden in it.

Cheng Minghao looked at Yan Xiao with complex eyes: "Then our company is called Feixiao Technology..."

A glimmer of pride flashed across Yan Xiao's eyes, and Cheng Minghao disappeared before he could catch it.

"Me and Ye Fei's names are homophonic," Yan Xiao said, after a pause, he added, "It sounds very good."

There was silence in the corridor for a while, and Cheng Minghao was shocked for a long time, but he couldn't recover.

Yan Xiao ignored him and fiddled with the phone for a while, and the content of the conversation between the two just came through the receiver.

- "I'm not coming back tonight, let me tell you."

— "Playing at a friend's house."

Yan Xiao listened to it twice with satisfaction, then saved the recording and said to himself, "This function is very good, I'm going to buy the stock of their company."