31

I don't know when it started to rain outside, and the pea-sized raindrops hit the treetop buildings, making a crackling sound. The room was quiet and peaceful, the warm yellow light jumped on Yan Xiao's drooping eyelashes, reflecting a tenderness and sincerity.

He didn't seem to know what he had done. After the kiss, he continued to apply medicine to Ye Fei, his movements were meticulous and meticulous.

"You kiss this face too," Ye Fei lowered her eyes to hide the emotion in her eyes, and joked, "Yan Xiao, do you have some kind of ugliness?"

Yan Xiao's hand paused, and looked at Ye Fei with complex eyes, as if he was hesitant to speak.

"What's up?"

"Ye Fei," Yan Xiao put the ointment on the coffee table, and while closely observing Ye Fei's expression, he tried his best to euphemistically say, "There is a problem with your self-awareness."

Ye Fei was stunned, and after a while, she smiled in relief.

"Really?" He leaned in front of Yan Xiao and breathed lightly, "Why did you restore the photo that was taken at Gu Ruijia's house?"

Yan Xiao looked away unnaturally, and said in a low voice, "It's not ugly either." Then he stood up and changed the subject bluntly, "I haven't washed my hands yet, I'm going to use your bathroom."

When you're done, go outside.

"Wait a minute." Ye Fei stopped him.

Yan Xiao took big steps, as if he really wanted to leave here. But as soon as Ye Fei made a sound, he stopped moving and stood in the middle of the living room with his back straight, with a kind of strong composure.

"Aren't you in a hurry to find me?" Ye Fei poked the itchy spot on her face with a cotton swab and asked him, "What is it?"

Yan Xiao didn't expect that he would say this, and the whole person relaxed at a speed visible to the naked eye. He lowered his head and looked at Ye Fei and said, "I want to see you."

Ye Fei was dumbfounded, feeling that she had been deceived: "What kind of emergency is this?"

Yan Xiao said decisively, "It's an urgent matter." It seemed that Ye Fei was a very important person in his heart, and it was rare for a minute or a second.

Ever since she was a child, Ye Fei has heard a lot of confessions, literary, enthusiastic, bold... But there has never been a time like today, where just a simple sentence of wanting to see you made his heart skip a beat.

Ye Fei took a deep breath and said with a chuckle, "Oh?" Before Yan Xiao could speak, he had already thrown away the pillow in his hand and walked over, looking up and smiling, "What do you do when you can't see me? "

Yan Xiao's Adam's apple moved, staring absently at Ye Fei's face that was close at hand, without speaking.

Ye Fei didn't care either, he stretched out a hand to Yan Xiao: "Bring your phone, I want to see if you have other pictures of me besides that ugly picture."

Yan Xiao's body froze.

Yan Xiao turned to start and said expressionlessly, "No."

Ye Fei originally just wanted to tease him, but seeing his reaction, she immediately confirmed her guess. He was a little curious, but also a little embarrassed, and urged: "Hurry up and give it to me."

Yan Xiao didn't say a word or move.

"Yan Xiao, are you a pervert?" Ye Fei deliberately raised her face and pressed her knee against his leg, "You actually took a picture of me."