"Brother Fei, here!" Cheng Minghao was waiting for him at the entrance. He was a little embarrassed when he first saw Ye Fei, but Ye Fei's expression was the same as before, no different. Gradually, he also relaxed.

"Let's go, I'll take you into the main venue," Cheng Minghao led the way and told Ye Fei, "Brother Xiao is chatting with the staff on stage and can't walk away, but it should be over now."

"Have a conversation with the staff?" Ye Fei recalled Yan Xiao's extremely poor comprehension ability when communicating, and held back her laughter, "Don't you know how to talk with ducks?"

Cheng Minghao understood what he meant, he laughed and said: "You think too much, and you are asking about company development and welfare, and will not involve other things."

"That's fine." Ye Fei followed Cheng Minghao around a corner, and was about to continue walking forward, when she looked up, she saw Yan Xiao standing in front.

"Say that Cao Cao and Cao Cao are here," Cheng Minghao looked at Yan Xiao, pointed to Ye Fei and said, "Brother Xiao, someone brought it to you."

As soon as the voice fell, a burst of music suddenly came from the venue.

Cheng Minghao said, "Ouch", turned around and said to Ye Fei, "The party is about to start, let's go in quickly."

Ye Fei nodded and was about to lift her feet to walk forward when Yan Xiao grabbed her wrist.

"Have you eaten?" Yan Xiao asked him.

Ye Fei didn't even think about it at all, so she replied indifferently, "No."

"I'll wait here," Yan Xiao said, turning around and walking to the side, "I'll go get you something to eat."

"No need," Ye Fei stopped him, "I'm not hungry at all, let's talk about it in the first place."

During the day, Yan Xiao sent him several location maps. Their seats are in the center of the front of the venue, they are VIPs among VIPs, and their every move will be watched.

If you go in after the start, the audience will know that the boss, Yan Xiao, is late.

"Let's eat a little," Yan Xiao was silent for a moment, then insisted, "Otherwise, you will be hungry."

Ye Fei couldn't beat him, so she had to compromise: "Then take less, I won't be able to finish it."

Yan Xiao said "Okay", let go of Ye Fei, and strode towards the waiting staff. After a few conversations, the two disappeared together at the end of the corridor.

Five minutes later, Yan Xiao came back with two sandwiches.

"Your company's corporate culture and administration are really good," Ye Fei tore the package and took a bite of the sandwich, "Even this kind of thing is ready."

Yan Xiao didn't say a word, just flipped the hair that was in front of him.

"It's been a long time since I cut my hair," Ye Fei swallowed something in her mouth and said, "I'll change my hairstyle after I've been busy for a while." He looked up at Yan Xiao, "Brother Yan, are you going?"

Yan Xiao said, "Go."

"Don't you like tossing your hair?" When Ye Fei mentioned this, she suddenly remembered what happened when she was just reborn.

He winked narrowly at Yan Xiao and asked him, "Last time we met in the styling studio, didn't you plan to get your hair done at first? Why did you agree later?"

There was no expression on Yan Xiao's face, but he kept his eyes closed to meet Ye Fei's eyes, and Gu Zuo said other things: "After eating, let's go in."