Ye Fei couldn't help laughing: "Yeah."

"Then why come here?" Yan Xiao asked again.

His whole body exuded a strong look of anticipation, which made Ye Fei unable to pretend any longer. He raised his head and kissed Yan Xiao on the lips, and said, "Because I miss you so much."

A faint smile flashed in Yan Xiao's eyes, and he wrapped Ye Fei in his arms with satisfaction, and said, "I miss you too." After a while, he said, "Don't joke with Gu Ruijia again, okay? ?"

"Huh?" It took a few seconds for Ye Fei to understand what he meant, helplessly, "It's all a lie to you, I don't think about him."

"I don't like it," Yan Xiao looked down into his eyes and said seriously, "Okay, Ye Fei."

Ye Fei couldn't refuse such Yan Xiao at all, he smiled and said, "Okay."

The two hugged for a while, and Ye Fei pushed him: "Go to work, don't worry about me."

"I'll be distracted when you're here," Yan Xiao said, not moving, "I just want to look at you."

Ye Fei thought for a while and suggested, "Then shall I go out first?"

Speaking of which, he had never been to Feixiao Technology, so he just took this opportunity to visit the building.

Yan Xiao said "No" and hugged Ye Fei tightly before letting go of him, got up and went back to the desk.

It's just that people who have always been serious and extremely efficient in their work have to stop and look back every five minutes. Until it is confirmed that Ye Fei is still sitting on the sofa and staying by his side, will she continue the work at hand.

At twelve o'clock, the two went downstairs to eat together.

Yan Xiao originally wanted to take Ye Fei out to eat, but Ye Fei wanted to try Feixiao Technology's cafeteria on a whim.

"The Internet is about to boast about your cafeteria," Ye Fei pressed the elevator down button, turned her head and said to Yan Xiao, "I want to see if it's true."

"Then you are right." A voice suddenly came in.

Cheng Minghao, wearing a set of sportswear, walked over carelessly and said with a smile: "In an Internet company, if our cafeteria were second, no one would dare to be the first."

Ye Fei greeted him and raised her eyebrows: "So powerful."

Cheng Minghao said, "That's it."

While talking, the elevator came. Cheng Minghao let Yan Xiao and Ye Fei advance, and then stepped in. When pressing the floor, he glanced vaguely at the two of them, and his heart instantly came to a conclusion.

It seems that I have won the double year-end bonus.

But he still didn't understand, since Ye Fei was also interested in Yan Xiao, why did he hide it? Are **** relationships that complicated?

Too bad no one answered him.

Feixiao Technology's cafeteria lives up to its reputation, with rich dishes and complete varieties, Ye Fei's eyes are dazzled, and it is difficult to choose.

The three walked around inside, and Yan Xiao asked him, "What do you want to eat?"

Ye Fei pondered for a while and said, "Rice noodles."

The weather has turned cold recently, and he wants to drink some soup to warm his body.

Yan Xiao said "Okay" and naturally took his hand and went to the box. Cheng Minghao didn't have any self-consciousness to be a light bulb, so he happily followed.