The rolled up T-shirt was slightly pulled up, and one hand moved across it, and the knuckles or touched Ye Fei's back, causing a shudder.

Time seemed to be stretched infinitely, Ye Fei's ears turned red, and finally couldn't help asking: "Is it okay?"

Yan Xiao didn't answer. After a while, he said, "It's almost time."

The night wind gradually stopped, and the bright lights dispelled the large darkness outside the window. In the quiet room, only the heavy breathing of the two could be heard.

Ye Fei urgently needed to say something to divert her attention. He tried his best to mobilize his few senses and asked Yan Xiao, "What do you want to say to me?"

Yan Xiao was silent, as if he didn't hear Ye Fei's question at all.

It wasn't until Ye Fei asked him a second time that he repeated: "I don't want you to move away, and I don't want to divorce you." His voice was slightly hoarse, with a rustling texture.

Ye Fei almost suspected that Yan Xiao was doing it on purpose. In this case, speaking in such a voice was to make Ye Fei unable to refuse.

"Don't do that," he hardened, trying to make his voice sound colder. But in fact, there is no deterrent, and it is even a little soft, "We can get together and leave."

Yan Xiao is not well-mannered, but his IQ is extremely high, and the difficult entrepreneurial experience in his early years has tempered him very sharply. Someone in the industry once secretly gave him a nickname called Robot.

Not only does he describe his character as weird and dull, but also because he is like a machine, able to accurately seize all possible opportunities and never let them go.

At this moment, Ye Fei's attitude towards divorce was completely different from the previous one, which made him quickly see the opportunity.

To be proactive, to be proactive, the previous method is wrong.

Yan Xiao meditated in his heart, as if this would give him courage.

Ye Fei waited for a long while, but before Yan Xiao could answer, she was about to look back when she suddenly felt her shoulders sink slightly.

"You..." Ye Fei turned her face to look at her shoulders in surprise, Yan Xiao immediately put down his hand like a student who was caught by the teacher by doing a little trick.

"Is it okay not to move first?" Yan Xiao kept looking for Ye Fei's eyes, and continued to say, "The house is very big and empty."

Seeing that Ye Fei didn't mean to be impatient, she added, "I don't want to live alone, I'm used to two people."

There was no expression on his face, and his voice was flat. But Ye Fei somehow couldn't say no. Before his mind could react, his mouth had already answered automatically: "Okay."

Yan Xiao was very happy, although he couldn't tell from his face, the pace of walking out was obviously much lighter.

Ye Fei was leaning on the table and looking at his back, she always felt that something was wrong, but she couldn't remember it for a while.

It wasn't until he took a bath and lay on the bed that he suddenly realized that he was going to discuss divorce with Yan Xiao, but in the end not only did he avoid the topic, but he also agreed not to move out.

Depend on! I always feel that Yan Xiao is trolling him in a serious manner!

But how could his character be? It must be just a coincidence.

Ye Fei fell asleep with a stomach full of doubts, struggled to get up the next day, packed up and drove to Tianxi.

Song Wen had been waiting for him in the reception room for a long time. It seemed that he had been here for a long time, and there were several paper cups next to him for drinking.