"Mom..." Zhou Zhensheng has already been beaten with experience, he doesn't need to look back at all, he grabs the pillow with his right hand, "I'm going to do business."

Mother Zhou sneered: "Is it serious? Then what are you talking about?"

Zhou Zhensheng scratched his head and sat down beside her: "I'm not interested in film and television investment recently, I have a friend who knows him well, so I went to meet him."

"Oh?" Mother Zhou raised her eyebrows, still in disbelief, "What do you understand?"

"Just..." Zhou Zhensheng paused before saying, "There is a TV series based on a novel. I wanted to cast it, but my friend persuaded me to stop it."

Zhou Zhensheng pouted his tail, Zhou's mother even knew how much **** he wanted to pull, how could she not see his hesitation.

"Tell me, what else is going on here?"

Zhou Zhensheng swallowed his saliva, knowing that he couldn't be fooled, so he had to tell the whole story: "The TV series are very good-looking by Baofeng Media, but my friends don't recommend..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was beaten down by Zhou's mother on the pillow.

"How did I give birth to a silly roe deer like you!" Mother Zhou raised her hand in disgust, "Is that old fox Li Youlong not as good as you? Who is your friend?"

Li Youlong is Li Zhongyuan's father and chairman of Baofeng Media.

Zhou Zhensheng was beaten so hard that he ran away, and while dodging in embarrassment, he did not forget to defend Ye Fei: "My friend said that he has inside information!"

"So who is your friend?"

"The eldest son of the owner of Dingyuan Entertainment, Ye Fei."

Mother Zhou: "…"

A small film and television company that has never even heard of it, can there be any inside information.

Zhou's mother was so angry with her stupid son that her face was blue: "Tell me, what else did he say to you?"

And stocks...

But looking at his **** face, Zhou Zhensheng didn't dare to speak at all, and shook his head like a rattle: "No more."

Mother Zhou stared: "Tell the truth!"

"Then what..." Zhou Zhensheng snorted and whispered, "He said there was a stock that could go up, so I bought it..."

Mother Zhou's eyes turned dark: "How much did you buy?"

Zhou Zhensheng hurriedly said: "Not much, not much, I just want to buy two million." After that, he laughed twice.

Zhou's mother couldn't bear it any longer, and slapped Zhou Zhensheng on the back with a slap in the face: "Tomorrow you immediately sell me that stock!" Seeing that Zhou Zhensheng wanted to speak, she flew over with a knife, "I haven't finished speaking yet! If there is that TV series, you follow Baofeng Media."

Zhou Zhensheng was a little reluctant, although he was also very moved. But Gu Ruijia has stopped talking in front of Ye Yao, who would he be if he changed his mind again!

"Mom, we all agreed."

"I don't care if you agree or not!" Mother Zhou elegantly brushed off the broken hair that fell from her temples, and snorted coldly, "You will contact Li Zhongyuan in the morning, if you don't go..."

She paused and looked at Zhou Zhensheng: "Your friend has inside information, right? I want to see him."

The second generation of a small company, even her son dares to cheat, she is really a wolf-hearted leopard.