Chapter 33

Crystal's POV

Caspar: How much more can you take sweetheart?

My hands were tied against the headboard. My legs kept apart and tied on each side of the bed. I was unable to move if I wanted to. My inner thighs burning from the pleasurably painful whips Caspar was so deliberately delivered! He was so shamelessly fúcking me for people to see and I like a little slut who was unable to say no to such ecstasies was complying and even enjoying this! Now I had him between my legs, licking my dripping pussy, dripping with my and his cum...

I wasn't at the right state of mind to care that he finished inside me...I just wanted him. Again and again! Only now he was simply torturing me, asking me a question that burned me.

Crystal: I - I can take more.

Caspar: Do you enjoy getting fucked in front of people that much Crystal?

He pressed a button and my whole body arched only for my clit to fall against his skillful mouth. He was teasing me with that bullet vibrator steering my insides, preparing me for what he'd give me again.

Caspar: So sensitive, so wet...makes me wonder, am I not good enough for you Ms. Stone?

Crystal: No...

Caspar: No, I am not?

I was struggling to talk. He looked up at me cupping forcefully my butt. I couldn't bear to look at him I was ready to cum again.

Caspar: Oh no, sweetheart. That's not the right answer.

The vibrations stop and I whine almost immediately. He removes the bullet and climbs on top of me before cupping my pussy and looks into my eyes.

Caspar: Your answer Ms. Stone. Am I not good enough? Or is it my idea that you've cum harder than ever before?

Crystal: It's your idea. I don't need nobody to watch us, I just need you, to let me finish.

I whispered and he smirked sliding a finger inside me while his lips covered mine only to make me realise how much I've missed them.

Caspar: If you are lying to me I'll understand it.

Crystal: Mmh! How?!

He chuckled and the next thing I know my ties are removed leaving my body limp against the bed until he ties them again, only now two leather bracelets connect my hands behind my back. My legs are free, my body hot and my leash on his hands. He sits on the edge of the bed pumping his hardening cock.

Caspar: Do you want this cock Crystal? Do you want it inside you again? Do you want me to fill you to the brim for everyone in this damn club to know who you belong to?

My mouth watered as I literally squirmed to get to him.

Caspar: *chuckles* A fitting reaction.

His hands on my waist helping me straddle him. I feel his head teasing me, my hands touching my buttcheeks and my neck on his control through the collar and the leash. I was with my back to the glass wall and door, I could only see him. The need for possession in his eyes. How his mouth twitched as he slid inside me without a warning making us both gasp. His hand tugged on the leash and I felt the pressure on my throat as my hips started moving.

Caspar: Let's see if you are telling the truth Crystal. Let's see if you'll cum as hard as before now that your eyes are only on me.

His right hand went on my hips guiding me follow his motions. His lips kissed my exposed breasts and his free hand went around my neck slowly squeezing it, just enough to give me the pressure I needed to moan.