Chapter 31

Caspar's POV

Caspar: A part of me hoped you'd wear that dress.

Crystal: Only a part?

I smile as I take her hand helping her out of the car.

Caspar: Another part of me thought that picking it up seemed like a suicide mission.

Crystal: And why's that?

She smirked and I knew at the moment she already had her answer.

Caspar: Because it looks like it was made for you, so perfectly fitting your body it's beauty at its finest. But a beauty others can also see.

As if wanting to prove my words two men walk past us and one even though he was wearing no mask to hide his face or identity, shamelessly stared at my woman as he walked by

As if wanting to prove my words two men walk past us and one even though he was wearing no mask to hide his face or identity, shamelessly stared at my woman as he walked by. She was a magnet for anyone who had vision, I knew that. And yet the feeling of jealousy was planted deep in my heart to allow me and let it slide.

Caspar: See? People will dare lay eyes on you when you are mine and mine alone!

I pull her closer to me from her waist and her smile grows bigger. She is not mad at my statement, she is actually enjoying it. She looks so damn sharp! Tall black heels with silver details,that silvery grey dress that falls on her body just in the places it has to,to cover her most intimate parts, those that are for my eyes alone! Her hair simple,wavy on its natural form and her eyes missing the glasses that I love so much watching her wear,especially when she's on her knees.

A fucking goddess!

Crystal: Well this dress was your suggestion, don't forget that...I just happen to chose it among the others.

Caspar: Of course you did!

I should expect nothing less!

Jessica: Mr. D'Angelo!

Jessica dressed in a tight long red dress appears in the entrance with a wide smile.

Jessica: We are so glad you came.

Caspar: How could we miss it?

I turn to Crystal and our hostess does the same.

Jessica: I am happy to say you are welcomed here again Crystal. It's good things worked out.

Crystal: Yeah, maybe that restriction trick actually worked after all.

I look at the woman I'm accompanying and I shake my head at how lucky I am she is here with me. Playing along to my darkest fantasies, trusting me enough to follow me blindly even though she doesn't know what she's going to experience once we walk through those doors.

Jessica: Everything you asked for is ready sir. We are expecting more guests of course, but some are already inside.

Caspar: Of course.