Chapter 23

Crystal's POV

Mila: So many options! How can you even wrap your heads around that variety?!

Nikkie: It's all a habit. You'll get used to it!

Two hours later and I find myself at a coffee shop chatting with my sister and that traitor of a friend I have!

Crystal: I still can't believe you snitched on me to Mila!

Nikkie: I didn't know it was such a secret from your sister.

Nikkie pouts at me and I shake my head as Mila snickers.

Mila: Wait until I say that to Hector and mum! They'll lose it!

Nikkie: You won't say a word! This is temporary!

I want to take it back as soon as I let the words slip my mouth but it's too late already. Mila looks at me with an eyebrow raise and Nikkie try not to choke on her coffee giving me away.

Mila: How can you be so sure?

Crystal: I don't. But you know me, I can't work well with relationships so I'm guessing this is temporary as well.

She shrugs but I hope she bought it!

Mila: Your relationship is not a conventional one it's either going to end very well or very badly and I don't want to see you getting hurt again. That's all I'm saying.

She sips the last drop of her coffee before she stands up.

Mila: Now, excuse me but I'll need to use the restroom.

She leave me alone with Nikkie who swallows hard before she gives me that look.

Crystal: Don't you, even start!

Nikkie: Babes! What does she know?! And did he really brought you flowers?!

Crystal: He did. And I can tell she is catching up on something I just don't know what.

Nikkie: Damn! What did you do?!

I blush at the memory alone of what we did and the promises of what we'll do when I return home.

Nikkie: That good?!

Nikkie chuckles at my reaction and I can only nod making her laugh even louder.

Nikkie: Shit! Maybe you've found your perfect match!

Crystal: My perfect, dom, you mean.

Nikkie: That too. But I don't think a millionaire would go out of his way to send you flowers if he only viewed you as a sex doll.

Only if she knew the meaning these flowers hold...

Crystal: Well when it comes to him? I wouldn't mind.

But he shouldn't know that. He was a man full of himself and mostly rightfully so, but I couldn't afford to feed his ego more.

Mila: What did I miss?

Mila comes back and Nikkie just chuckles settling back at her seat.

Crystal: Nothing of importance.

Nikkie: Hm.

Mila: Why does she have that look?

Crystal: Maybe she's thinking of her own boyfriend?

She nearly spits her coffee and it's my turn to smile.

Mila: A new one?! Spill it!

Nikkie: *mumbles* Literally you mean?