Chapter 7

Caspar's POV

I was becoming obsessed.

An obsessed man!

Conference meetings didn't matter, new opportunities didn't either. Only she did. A total of five days that the little woman had me obsessing over her searching every little detail of her life! She had little to no presence to social media even though she had a public profile on Instagram. She hasn't posted any photos of herself only the results of her work and some styling related reels.

No past relationship or any other scandal around her name. Only true fashion fans knew of her existence and work but very few actually knew her. Her best friend on the other hand, Nikkie Ripley, daughter of Harrison Ripley, THE NAME when it came to real state. That girl had so many followers she could easily become an influencer and yet she did keep a low profile no matter the money or fame her name withheld. Now, she could become useful to me!

Caspar: Do we have an agreement?

Jessica: If- If you put it that way sir. We do.

I smiled at Jessica as the words left my mouth. She was looking at me somewhat terrified but that was something I was used to. That wasn't my concern anyway, what was on my mind was that low profile ordinary bombshell who had entered my dreams despite my will. That woman who I almost ignored in the beginning and now I was needing to make mine! That woman who dared to deny me time and time and again!

Caspar: Fuck!

I hiss feeling warm lips wrap around me as the blondie, Jessica send me was so willingly pleasing me. She was happy to be here. Happy to be sucking me off, she was honored to have the privilege of seeing me naked alone! And I enjoyed she felt that way. Only I was the kind of guy who was intrigued by what he didn't have, and I had to have her. I had to have Crystal Stone!

I had to have her again. I had to have her sober. Conscious, feeling everything I was intending to do to her and enjoying it as much as I would!

Byron: Miss!

I hear Byron yelling after someone but didn't bother to stop the woman on her knees before me. If I was right, that someone was more than welcomed.

And I was right!

Caspar: Missed me already sweetheart?

Her eyes land on mine, I could tell she was expecting to see me here but not exactly like this. She doesn't take her gaze from me even when I make the woman between my legs go faster and I have to hold it together to ask her a question I already know the answer to.

Caspar: To what do I owe the honor?

Her lips part and close the same damn moment. She doesn't really speak and for a moment I believe I beat her in her own game.

Crystal: I accept.

I immediately stop the woman from sucking me and raise an eyebrow. Crystal is trying hard not to look below my eyes.

Caspar: You accept what?

Crystal: Your challenge. Your proposal.

I wanted to let out a grin but didn't. No, it couldn't be that easy. It shouldn't be that easy! From my research I figured she entered The Saloon circles around five years ago and she'd pay them a visit once or twice every few months, she wasn't that much of a regular in that sense. She wasn't in need of séx like I was and from what I've learnt she never signed a sex contract before. So it couldn't just be that, it couldn't be that simple!

I tug the string from the woman's collar and make her stand up. She doesn't speak without permission as she was told to. Crystal averts her eyes from her to the floor.