༻31༺

Nia pov  I took my shirt off tossing it to the side where my jacket laid

Nia pov
  I took my shirt off tossing it to the side where my jacket laid. "No bra?" I ignored his comment moving my pants down stepping out of them once they fell to the floor. "What now" I looked at him. His face showed no emotion he just looked me up and down, not saying a word.

"Get on the bed face down ass up." I rolled my eyes turned around getting on the bed sitting up waiting for anything to happen. "It's been so long since I've seen you this wet" I felt his thumb brush my clit. Pushing me down with his hand making sure im arching my back.

"Hurry u- fuck" I couldn't even finish my sentence before he pushed every inch inside me. "Hm? What was that mama?" He bent over to whisper in my ear.  Slowly moving in and out breathing deep against my neck.

"Fu..ck you ushijima" I pant pushing my head further into the sheets I felt him lean back up stopping all his movement. "Oh really?" I could feel him smile. He pulled out slowly only leaving the tip in.

"You still have an attitude?" Both his hands was occupied with my ass " I never had a fucking attitude" I groaned back I heard him laugh before slamming back into me. Pace getting fast and faster leaving me a mess.  My moans was muffled as my face was pushed to the black sheets

Consistent "fucks" was heard from him til he eventually slowed down running his hands up and down my back. I'm trynna catch my breath wiping the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Get on top" he pulled out getting on his bed sitting against the headboard. I sat up from my position looking at him. "Are you crying" he pulled me closer towards him wiping my face "we can stop" I shook my head no pushing his hands away getting on top straddling him sinking on to his lap.

"Fuck ushi" I rested my head on his shoulder bouncing slightly. "Mama come on I know you can do better than that." This man wants me fucked all the way out.

"What if this is how I wanna do it?" I sat up tilting my head. Going a little faster his head fell back eyes closed and eyebrows scrunched together. His moans was deep and long. His hair was pushed back so I have perfect veiw of his face. "I love it when your like this" I kissed around his neck leaving hickeys.

"You know I love you right" he grabbed my hips making my movment stop. "I love you so much and it hurts seeing you get mad over my sister friend. First day I see you and this isn't how I wanted it to turn out." He pulled me into a kiss, It was slow and sweet. He wrapped his arms around my waist as my hands fell on his face.

He tasted like cherries. It's a new flavor every-time I kiss him, but it's been so long and I thing this is my favorite. "I love you too" I pulled away first as we smiled at each other.

"Buttttt... since this is how it turned out soo let's have fun?" I questioned his statement looking at his face confused for a few seconds before ushijima flipped us over and he was on top with my legs around him. Not waisting time he starting going in. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me.