༻14༺

18+SMUTNiaI sat up and looked at Ushijima "girlfriend?" He gave me a lazy smile and nodded "yeah I want you to be my girlfriend , and maybe my future wife and the mother of my kids" he pulled me by my waist kissing me

18+SMUT
Nia
I sat up and looked at Ushijima "girlfriend?" He gave me a lazy smile and nodded "yeah I want you to be my girlfriend , and maybe my future wife and the mother of my kids" he pulled me by my waist kissing me. I gave in straddling his waist and kissing him back , his hands on my wait grinding me over his hard on. I moved away from his lips and kissed down his neck leaving marks all over.
"Baby are you on birth control?" I moved away from his neck and nodded. "My dad put me on it when I was 13 because how bad my cramps got." I got off of him and I could feel my panties sticking to me.

I walked over to my phone and bend down to plug the charger back in. I felt a hand slam on my ass making a loud noise. "Fuck babe you got so wet over a lil kissing and grinding." He rubbed my clit over my panties making me even more wet. "Wakatoshi I swear" I pushed his arm standing up. Now I'm all hot and bothered and he's the blame for it. "I need stop by my place and get a change of clothes." I tried to walk off but he gripped my waist and pulled me back. He sat down in the bed and pulled me onto his lap facing his mirror.

"Look at how desperate you look." I looked through the mirror to see him smirking back at me and his hand wondering down my underwear. His fingers slowly rub my clit while the other one kept my legs apart. "I can feel you dripping on my fingers" he ran his fingers threw my slit a few times before ripping my underwear off completely. "Babe I just got those" I tried to argue with him about it but he stuck two fingers inside making me moan out. Pumping them in and out fast taking no breaks and his thumb rubbing my clit. I hear his phone ring and he takes it out his pocket with this other hand. "Look who's face timing us" I look at the phone to see the caller It say 'Sexy Streetracers' "Kuroo made the group chat name." He informed me then accepted the call slowing his fingers down a little. All I see is Kenma and Kuroo Bokuto and Akaashi and Daichi and Suga. "Where's everyone else?" Wakatoshi asked. His fingers still moving inside me at a slow place making grind against them for more friction.

"Tendou and Seria are on a date Konoha and Semi are working on cars the Twins are with Sakusa and Kita." Kuroo told us I could see kenma in the back playing on his switch Suga and Diachi and laying on a bed with the phone propped up and Same with Akaashi and Bokuto. "Nia say hi" I tried to decline his offer I pushed his arm away I hit him I did so many things but the phone still landed on my face "Wakatoshi I'm gonna fucking kill you. Hey everyone" I waved and had to bite back a moan from His fingers that started to go at a fast pace. "Dude what did you do to her." I hear Bokuto laughing. He moved the phone away and started talking to them making me talk to the occasionally.

I was so lost in the pleasure I didn't notice he muted his phone. "How close are you."  I wrapped both my hands around his arm , my legs are shaking crazy "Fuck daddy I'm about to cum." I lean back on Wakatoshi chest moaning like crazy begging for the release. He sets is phone up but I paid no attention when his fingers started to go faster. I lean my head back closing my eyes , he bends his head down to kiss my neck leaving marks here and there "Wait Wakatoshi"