༻7༺

(18+ smut hehehe)Nia POV

(18+ smut hehehe)
Nia POV

"I saw this orange wig in your room" he said once he got inside of the elevator. "What about it."

"I wanna see you wear it"

"Maybe next week. Oh and I can't see you after classes end" we walked out the elevator into the lobby "why not" he walked to the parking garage to his car "I'm getting my nails and toes done" he unlocked the door and we both got in. "I wanna go" he starts the car and begins to drive to the college we go to. "I guess it's fine Tendou going to" he did a little happy dance while we pulled up to the school parking close to the front. He turned his car off and we got out. It was only 11:20 we still had time so we waited for Tendou and Seria.

"Are you Ushijima Wakatoshi" a girl with dyed blonde hair came up to him with gifts in her hand. "Yes why?" She sticks her hands out that where full of gifts. "I was wonder if you except this and go to Tendou party with me." Her pitchy voice irritated me. I just watch has she had a big smile on her face hopping he'd say yes. "No" the girl looked at him in shocked "what do you mean no" i stepped in no wantin to hear this anymore. "no means no so move along." She looked me up and down rolling her eyes and walked back to her little group of friends

"Ohh I almost forgot" I looked at Ushijima and he pulls his phone out and starts typing. My phone vibrates a few seconds later "use that as your Lock Screen" I opened his texted message to see him in his underwear with a hard on. "Did you take this in my bed" he smiled and pulled down his sweats a little to show the same colored underwear form the picture "I changed mine to" he showed me a picture of when he had me on my hands and knees giving me fake back shots on my bed. "If you don't like that one I can send you more" he sent all of the ones we took today. Making me choose one for my Lock Screen.

"I like this one" he points to the one of his resting his face in between my legs. I choose that picture as my Lock Screen and turned my phone off. "We can recreate that picture but this time with your panties off" I shoved his to the side and looked around for Seria. Loud music blaring through the parking front of the parking lot I see Tendou red car pull up and park by ours.

"Ushijima you're bold my friend" Tendou steps out his car with a suggestive smirk on his face "Bitch you let him spit in your mouth" Seria ran around and slapped my arm "and he posted it on his Snapchat" Tendou had his arm wrapped around His friends sawing a few things to him. "Bestie fuckkk the look that you gave me had me gushing in my pants" she smirked at me "you should see her wallpaper" Wakatoshi points out

I lifted up my phone to show her the picture "Bitchhh y'all are ruthless" she squealed "princess look at Ushijima" Tendou called out showing her his phone "Nia when did you get this dirty" Seria smirked at me. "Since she got in my car during the race last night.

"Let's go before we're late to class" I started walking to the English building.
              ════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Tendou and Seria sat in front of us while we sat in the very back. Students started to walking in filling the front of the class room. A few sat in the middle and very little sat in the back. The teacher began teaching as ushijima played with my leg. Pinching it rubbing it drawing little things with his fingers. His hand begins to travel higher and higher until he's practically cupping my cunt. "Wakatoshi" I warned

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded and he pushes his chair closer to mine and moves his hand higher so he can slip it down my shorts. He plays with the band of my panties before he pulls them back and slips in hand down. Dipping one finger in "how are you already this wet?" He plays with my clit circling it a few times slowly. "Go faster" I whisper thank God these desk go all they way to the floor coverings our legs. He grabs my left leg draping it over his. He moves his finger down putting his thumb on my clit rubbing it again. He slowly slid his finger in stopping letting me adjust "your liking this too much aren't you" i squeeze my eyes shut trying to focus on anything but making a sound. "I knew a little slut like you would get off in public." My hips started to grind once he added his second finger "now you're basically fucking yourself on my fingers."

I open my eyes and looked around to see if anyone was looking. The teacher was still going on about some book we finished reading last week. "Come on baby cum on my finger" I leaned my head on Wakatoshi shoulder and let out a moan only people close to us could hear. Tendou turned around and looked at ushijima and I before smirking and whispering in Seria ear "look at that, now our friends know how much of a slut you are for me" he moves his hand faster. His finger hitting that one spot that could make anyone go crazy and his thumb still on my clit. "Cum, cum all over my fingers baby" the knot was bulding up in my stomach, my breathing got heavier by the second "Toshi I'm gonna cum" I whined my moans started to get louder before He pulled me into a kiss and I came all over his fingers. He pulled a way pulling his fingers out my shorts and sucking on them, licking all my wetness off of it.

"Okay class that's it for today see you next week"  the teacher dismissed us and we all walked out. We made our way back to the front. Ushijima had his arms wrapped around me and my face was still flushed and mind hazy. We finally got the the guys car and stood there "soo we're not going to address the elephant"

"What elephant" Kuroo walked up to us with Kenma in his arm

"The fact that Ushijima just finger fucked Nia dumb" my face was even more flushed now. "No way" Kuroo was in shocked "deadass go look at my story.

Kuroo and Toshi both pull their phones out going straight to Snapchat and clicking onto Tendou story. There was a video of him sucking and licking on his fingers and smiling at the camera. "Ushijima you got her good" Seria laughed.

"You guys have any classes after this?" Ushijima asked

"Nah I just picked up kenma from his last class"

"Y'all trynna go somewhere" Tendou suggests we all nod and get in the car following Tendou car out the parking lot.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
AN:
Hehehehehe heyy yalll!!! Double update;)) how y'all feel about this chapter Lmaoo have a good day<3