༻29༺

Nia pov    Apparently I was the last one to wake up

Nia pov
    Apparently I was the last one to wake up. I sat up on the couch to notice no one was where they were last night. I grabbed  my phone off the charger to see a message from Seria

Riri

Tendou and I went to his house for the day you and Ushiwaka was sleep while we got ready nd we didn't wanna wake y'all up. I might spend the night so don't wait for me.

I hope you stub your toe

I turned off my phone pulling the cover off of me. Got up from the couch folding the blankets and putting them in the closet before I went to my room finding some clothes putting them on my bed then went to take a shower.

Ian do nun extravagant just a quick shower. I stepped out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body going to my dresser putting on my baby lotion and oil.

"Your ass gets fatter every time I see it"

I turned around quick to see Ushijima on my bed chilling with his phone in his hand. "Now nigga..." I was in disbelief

"What" he looked up from his phone with a confused face. I just igorned him turning back around too finish putting lotion on my body "so you're gonna ignore me?" I hear his voice. And I sure the will.

I put my underwear on under the towel before dropping it to put my bra on. Then I turned around to walk to my bed to get my clothes.

"Ah" he snatch my clothes before I grabbed them. "Give me a kiss nd you get your clothes."

I juss mugged him "I'll just walk around naked then" I shrugged my shoulders and walked to my door.

"Wait , here put them on" he threw my clothes on my bed and went back to his phone. I smiled turning back around walking towards him.

He was sprawled out on my bed scrolling through what ever was on his phone. Since he too busy with his phone I crawled on top of him settling myself on his lap. Ushiwaka looks up from his phone again "oh" with a smirk on his face tossing his phone to the side, automatically placing them on my waist.

I lean down kissing his neck teasing him, kissing everywhere but avoiding his lips. "Mama come on now" I groans as I left a few small hickeys here and there.

"What do you want my love" I asked him sitting up, my hair was pulled into a top knot with a few strands hanging out from my shower. "I want your lips on me or my dick, whichever is fine." His hands started rubbing all over me.

I got off of him and started to put my clothes on "we'll too bad I have lotion and tissues on my dresser , bye" I smiled and walked out.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

I walked downstairs to get some water and I hear Ushijima heavy ass right behind me. "Boy what the fuck you want neowww" I groaned looking at him to see my phone in his hand.

"Umm you left your phone in your room and I seen your mom face time you so I answered it and brought it to you..." he just awkwardly hands me my phone.

I grab it from him to see my momma and pops on the screen smiling. "Keishin wipe that ugly ass smirk if your face" I rolled my eyes setting my phone up.

"Nia you call him dad one day and Keishin the other pick one" my momma ramble goes on and on about how I call my step dad by his first name while I got myself something to eat.

"And you call me daddy when we're alone." Wakatoshi whispered in my ear with his hands on my waist.

"OOOOHH IM TELLING YO MOMMAAA" I here my dad yelling

I mentally groaned while slapping Ushijima hands off of me moving away from him. "Nini how have you been" my momma asked

"I've been good momma how's you and the boys?"

I'm the only one who moved over seas and it was hard for my parents at first but after a year they got over it. "They all at their campus now, we got the house to ourselves 90% of the time." I was listening to her but I noticed Ukai making weird faces at the camera smirking and what more. I turn to Ushiwaka to see him smirking too.

"Fucks y'all got going on?" I questioned.

"Wakatoshi you gonna tell her?" My dad laughed

I turned all the way around seeing him smiling "tell me what?" Ushiwaka didn't saw anything but kissed me on the lips and grabbed my phone. "Have a lovely evening Y'all we'll call later" he hung the phone up and put it in his pocket walking down stairs

"Bro what was y'all giggling about" I followed him to my room. He still hasn't said anything, he just laid on my bed playing games on his phone. While I just stared at him from my door. "Oh so you wanna play silent ?" Yea this nigga Finna piss me off.

I close and lock my door, pulling my sweater off dropping it on the floor walking to my bed standing in between his legs. "Give me my phone" l set my hand out. He reached in his pocket nd pulled his middle finger out to flip me off.

I grabbed my pillow jumped on his lap and started to beat his ass "Give...me...my...phone..," I said in between each swing "Fuckkk okay you can grab it yourself" he grabbed the pillow I was hitting him with and tossed it to the side.

His hair was fucked up and his face was red as hell. We both caught our breath before I reach into one of his pockets then the other not feeling my phone. "My phone isn't in your pocket" I rested my hand on his waist "I have another pocket mama" he smirked

He thought he ate? Yeah okay.

I pulled his sweats down seeing my phone in the waist line of his boxers. I took my free hand and grabbed my phone while using the other to pull his boxers down so the tip was showing. Giving it a little kiss before pulling it back up.

"Get yo ass back here"

He pulled me down kissing all over me rubbing all over my ass
—————————————
I knowww It's been foreverrrr but Im Kinda back igs Imma try and upload more now but it's been hard bc idk how to wrap this story up 🧍🏾‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️I'm currently struggling to not rush shit but also to not make it shitty.

Anyways have a good day and make sure to eat and drink water😍😍