༻19༺

Nia povI walked to the kitchen seeing Seria with her phone in her hand

Nia pov
I walked to the kitchen seeing Seria with her phone in her hand. "What's wrong?" I set my stuff down before taking a seet next to her. All she did was hand me her unlocked phone. Instagram was open and on someone's account already.

"Look at the recent post" she suggested and I clicked on it. Oikawa face popped up with him and his car in the back. The caption read "see me and Ushijima race for this lovely lady." I swiped over to see me in the back of his car after one of our sneaky links. "I'm fucking livid" I gave her phone back grabbing mine calling my boyfriend.

"Hello?" I hear loud chatter in the back as he answers the phone. "Wakatoshi have you seen Oikawa post." I went straight to the point. I could hear him heavily sigh on the other end "mama a lot of people seen it" I could hear Bokuto Kuroo and Daichi in the back yelling "what the fuck we supposed to do??? He posted the video of him giving me head"

He was about to say something when his phone got snatched out of his hand and little mumbling can be heard between them. "Heyyy Nia its Tendou I took ushiwaka phone because he looks likes he's about to cry and smash it. Imma slip a few drops of melatonin in his coke tonight so he doesn't leave the house byee love y'all" he hung up right after and Seria just looked at me

"What the hell are you gonna do" I walked to the couch leaving my best friend in the kitchen. I only had one idea in mind. "Get some shoes on we're going with ushi and Tendou" I went to put my shoes on and grabbed my keys "you ready?" I see Seria behind me.

I nodded and we walked out the door leaving our building going to my car we put our seatbelts on and drove to Ushijimas place I could see the boys cars outside lined up behind each other.
We rushed out and went up to the 10th floor and knocked on his door. We heard chatter get closer to the door and see kenma open it with his switch in his other hand. He let us in and I gave his a quick hug. Rushing further into his place we see everyone on the couch chilling with drinks in their hand watching a basketball game.

"We have extra guest interrupting our game" Kuroo turned giving us a smile along with a little laugh we walked to the couch as sat down Seria sitting by Tendou and me with ushijima. He removed the pillow and pulled me onto his lap. "Thank goodness you're here I've been hard for almost an hour and this pillow isn't helping." He whispers in my ear. He moves it hips around so I could feel his hard on my ass.

We all continued to watch the game clowning on the team that was losing. "1,000 dollars if the other team win" Kuroo called out "bet" the boys all yelled. The game was in its 4th quarter with 5 minutes left. The other team made their last basket and won the entire game. Kuroo stood up cheering and dancing around the living room. Everyone took out their phones and started to send the money to him. "Nice game everyone but we're gonna head out" Daichi and Suga got up hugging everyone.

I tried to get up so Ushijima and hug them but he pulled me back down. "Wakatoshi get up" Kuroo called out. He hesitated behind pushing me up and him standing behind me. "Y'all can leave" he groaned

"Are you hard??" Everyone just laughed at him including me. "No wonder you kept the pillow on you til Nia got here we all kept laughing at Kuroo comments "y'all can get the hell out now" ushi groans everyone bid their goodbyes and it was soon just us two in the house.

I followed him up to his room and flopped on his bed while he sat in the edge. "Why are you even with me" he began to massage my legs. "What do you mean?" I propped myself up against the head board he got up and sat himself beside me. "I'm not the ideal boyfriend people want Nia I'm possessive get mad easily take shit out of hand and some more dumb shit." He looked at me "so why the hell did you choose me"

I shuffled to his lap his hands automatically went to my hips. "Just because you act like that isn't gonna change the fact that you're still someone who cares a lot. Whether it be your cars your dad or your friends." I set my hands on the side of his face "you do, do some dumb shit but you also have a heart. That's why I chose you" I kissed his lips and rolled off "stop being a baby and go to sleep okay" I pulled the covers from under me over my body "I'm hard.. I can't sleep"

I grabbed the pillow from under me and smacked him "go the fuck to sleep bro" I put the pillow back and he just laugh at me getting off the bed pulling the cover back over him as he laid down "I love you" he spoke soft. "Like a lot.. and my dad likes you too, your the first girl he's ever liked." The more he talked the faster I fell asleep.

"I love you too ushi" was the last thing I said before I felt his arms wrap around me and I fell asleep
————————————/
Damn... it's been a minuet since I update and I apologize I've just been focusing on school but I'm back now and imma try to get a schedule for updating!!