༻20༺

Nia pov

Nia pov

I woke up first, Ushijima was facing the other side of the bed snoring. I got up and grabbed my phone off the charger going to the kitchen looking for something to eat. I grabbed a cup from the cabinet and looked for the box of cereal

"Yes! I found it" I grabbed the box of cookie crips from the top of the fridge and poured it into the cup. Taking the cup I went to the living room Turing in the tv and sitting in the couch. I went to Netflix and turned on vampire diaries.

"I swear if klaus and Elijah asked to tag team me then drain my of my blood I would let them" I took some cereal and at it. "Who's Klaus and Elijah?" I turned around to see Ushijima shirtless in some sweats and wet hair "good morning to you too.. I'm watching Vampire diaries"

He went to the kitchen to get himself some food and came back to the living room and sat next to me "Tendou watches this show, I never understood why it's just a bunch of vampires drinking blood and having sex" I looked at him crazy as hell "bye as fuck ushi this show is more than that."

He just shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his food "so what's the plan for today" I asked him while keeping my focus on the tv.

"I'm going to go to the streets we race today with a few of the guys, seria isn't gonna be there so you can have her come over or something" I nodded at what he said and get got up and took his empty bowl to the kitchen going back to his room closing the door.

As I finished another episode Ushi comes out with wet hair and a change of clothes and his keys in his hands "imma head out, gotta work on the car a little" he came up behind me and kissed my cheek before leaving shouting an I love you as he closed the door. I turned the tv off cleaning my mess up and going to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

After I was done with the kitchen I went to our room heading straight for the bathroom turning the faucet on running myself some water for a bath. I but some bubble soap in there and left to grab a towel some candles and more. Once I got back the bathroom smelled like bath and body works and the candles are only gonna enhance it more.

Turning off the water I lit the candles placing them around the bathroom and playing some slow r&b to set the mood. I dim the lights and start taking off my clothes letting myself in the tub to relax. I was in the tub for about 30 minutes before getting out drying myself off going to our rooms and putting on some shorts and a cropped tank top.

I flopped in the bed scrolling threw tiktok til I fell asleep

——————

I woke up to my phone blowing up "who the fuck is blowing my shit up like they pay my bill" I grabbed my phone checking my notifications their mainly from seira. She called me again and I answered

"BITCHHHHHH WAKE TF UPP THERES A HOUSE PARTY TONIGHT"

"Sería i know you didn't blow up my just for a house party"

"We'll I'm outside your door waiting for you to let me in"

She laughed and hung up. I got up from my bed walking downstairs to the door opening it to see her smiling with bagging her hands. "HIIIII BESTIEEE" she hugged me and walked upstairs with me following her after closing the door "the party is in an hour so let's get you ready

 "HIIIII BESTIEEE" she hugged me and walked upstairs with me following her after closing the door "the party is in an hour so let's get you ready

Nia outfit

"Should I leave my hair up or down?" I turned to look at my bestfriend munching on chips in my bed "leave it down just but products in it" I finished up my hair but on some lashes and lip gloss and was ready to go. "Alright who's party is this" I asked as we walked downstairs

"Bokuto" and we left out the door

——————————
I'm sorry for not updating I've been focusing on school and work and I didn't have the energy. Sorry if this chapter seemed sucky luv y'all