༻9༺

(18+ smut and mention of abuse and attempt rape) AaNia POV Today marks a full week since I've been ignoring Ushijima calls and text

AaNia POV
Today marks a full week since I've been ignoring Ushijima calls and text. Every hour he's been texting me and leaving voicemail nonstop trying to apologize "Mi amor are you okay" I turn to look at boy with fluffy brown hair and the sweetest smirk "Oikawa have I ever told you I loved playing with your hair" he laughs as I reach over to his seat to play with his hair. He begins to drive again while I played with his hair gripping and pulling it. "You know you can grip and pull it in a different way" one of his hand  fell over mind. "Before i take you home let me give you head in the back seat" he starts to dive off road to an abandoned Parking lot. I crawled to the back as he got out. Sensual Hispanic music play on low.

"Lay down mami" he pushes me to lay in the back seat. He pushes my shirt up and pushes my panties to the side and starts sucking on my clit. "Fuck" I grab his hair pulling it so he can come closer. He throws my legs over his shoulder and licks cunt from the bottom to the top then he pulls away "record it and sent it to Ushijima" he hands me my phone and goes back down. I was recording as he sucked up on my clit and licking my slit. It was good but I'd wish he'd use his finger. It's like this every time. He gives me head usually at his house, makes me record it and send it to Ushijima.

"I'm close" i lied I fake it every time. This would be the 7th time I've faked it. I have his a half ass whine and he pulls away smiling at the camera. I ended the video and Sent it to Ushijima. The only time he's ever made me cum was when we're in his car once and he was fingering me.

•Flash back•
"Good girl" he praises me he curl his fingers hitting that one stop that makes me go crazy. My phone was on a car phone holder Oikawa bought. My legs wide open and I sat in his lap. "I can feel you pulsing around my fingers, are you gonna come" he trailed kisses down my neck leaving marks here and there. "Oikawa I feel funny" I tried to warn him about the gut feeling I was getting but he kept going not stopping. He made sure I was facing the camera. I let out the loudest moan and squirted all over his car. Some landed on my phone but his wheel and pants were soaked. "Good fucking girl mami"

I left my train of thought when I see the familiar building. "We're here" I bid my goodbye and got out his car "Nia when are you free again" I turn to see he rolled the window down. "I'll text you when I get my updated schedule" I turned around and walked in the front doors. Greeting the Janitors and I go to the elevator punching the number of my floor and start to mess with my nails. I still have the orange and on multiple occasions Oikawa gave me compliments about them.

The elevator doors open and I walked out going threw my purse so I could get my keys and unlock the door. "I'm home" I yelled out I took my shoes off and walk into the living room to see Seria Tendou Kuroo Kenma and Ushijima with a blunt in his mouth. "Did I miss something" I asked at I put my purse down "You fucked Oikawa" Kenma had a dissatisfied look on his face. I looked at Ushijima his eyes red from being high. "You told them?" I was pissed. How are you only gonna tell half of the story "of course I did, you had me begging hands and knees for forgiveness" he took another hit "wait why was you begging for forgiveness?" Kuroo turned to his friend "he left me by myself out side for 6 hours to go Fuck a bitch named Hana." Everyone looked at Ushijima

"Hold the fuck up you left her outside for 6 hours for a booty call" Seria stood up "we sat beside you for a week thinking you didn't do anything but you left the girl you claimed as your girlfriend for a whore" Kuroo jumps in Ushijima stood up he was mad "okay but she didn't have to send me 8 videos of her getting head from a person she knows I hate"

"I would've did the same thing" Kenma was Annoyed I just laughed and walked to my room "your fucking ridiculous Ushijima" I heard his foot steps behind me he grab my arm turning around "says the one who sends videos of a man who can only make you cum 1 out of 8 tries" I snatch my arm back "so fucking what you fuck a girl I didn't even know about"

"YOURE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND SO I SHOULDNT HAVE TO TELL YOU" he yelled I could see the vein in his neck pop out I just stood there and laughed at him

"Then you can't get mad about me and Oikawa" the others came towards us. "Yes the fuck I can" he swung his hand up and I flinched.

Ushijima Pov
She flinched when I swung my hand up. We all just looked at her my heart just broke into pieces and she flinched away. "Nia" was all I could say. I stepped back and started to talk again. "Did Oikawa do something" she wouldn't even look me in the eyes. "Go to your room" she slowly walks up to her room and I hear her door close. "Wakatoshi" Tendou didn't know what to say "I'll be back" I ran up stairs to Nia room and went in to see her sitting on her bed. "Get up" I instructed she stood up and I walked to her. I lifted her shirt to see bruises through out her waist and she seems smaller to "what did he do"

"He didn't like how big I was so anytime he saw me eat something unhealthy he'd beat me" She didn't even try to push me away. She looked so defeated and broken. My hand went to her waist touching the band of her skirt "can I" she nodded and I pulled her skirt down to see hand prints and more all over her upper thigh "did he do this to"

"He wanted to have sex with me but I refused, so he was aggressive with everything he was about to put it in when I think it was Daichi came to his house and wanted to hang out" he voice was calm but my blood boiled. "Get dressed" I told her and she went to get some sweatpants and my black shirt from before "put your shoes on and come to my car after." I walked out her room and walked down stairs walking to the door "Where you going" Tendou stops me at the door

"I'm going to kill this bitch named Oikawa" I slammed the door on my way out.

Nia POV
I walked out my room closing my door and going to the living room where everyone was. "Are you okay" Seria said something first "yeah I'm fine." I walked out the door and I hear "we better go with them Ushijima can't be put in Jail again" I jogs down the stairs to the parking garage to see Ushijima car on and ready to go. I got in the car and he sped out and down the road ignoring all the traffic lights. It didn't even take us 10 minutes to pull up to some random club. He turns the car off and didn't get out. "We're gonna have a talk about Hana and Oikawa after this" his hands clenched the steering wheel "but now I'm gonna deal with Oikawa. He reached over to my seat into the glove compartment and pulled out a pistol stuffing it in his pants. "Let's go" and we got out the car and walked into the Club. I followed him to the back and we stopped at a private room door. Wakatoshi scooted me over out the way and kicked the door open. Once everyone had their attention on us I knew shit was about to get real
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Hey y'all!!!
Quick question do y'all feel like this is going to fast? I kinda do but there's a lot that's about to go on so I want to get through everything. Another question would y'all like longer chapters but I'd updated only twice a week or shorter chapters and I'll be able to update almost every day?
I hope y'all liked this chapter!!!
.. BYEE HAVE A GOOD DAY