༻3༺

(18+)Kinda suggestive

Nia POV3 more cars lined up at the start line waiting for the person with a huge flag to signal start

Nia POV
3 more cars lined up at the start line waiting for the person with a huge flag to signal start. "I have a a question" I turned to him. He looks up from his phone at me, his green eyes pierce mine. "Wassup?"

"Do you have any tattoos" he just stared at me. "Was that it? You just wanted to know if I have tatoos" he gave me a toothy grin. He's asking me like I didn't meet him 30 minutes ago. I also wasn't focused on his body. I look down checking him out, broad shoulders thick thighs. He sits like he has a big di-

"Hello earth to Nia" he pulled me out of my train of thought "I said before you zoned out I'd show you them once the race is over but it's about to start" Wakatoshi starts to check his whole car to make sure everything is okay.

I pull my attention away from him to see Kenma the boy I met a little earlier standing in between cars with the flag in his hand. Ushijima plays some random song from his phone turning it up as Kenma lifts his arm. "Let's win this okay" I could hear Wakatoshi mumble under his breath.

Tires screech as Kenma dragged the flag down signaling the race has started. I jolted back when Wakatoshi sped off already hitting 120mph.

"Holy shit" I pant looking at the other cars surrounding us. Wakatoshi look at me with a smile on his face "you better hold tight" I looked up to see a white a blue car ahead of us drifting.

"Wakatoshi are we gonna do that"

"Hell yeah babygirl" he turns the wheel a hard right making the car drift. I held onto the car handle waiting for the car to be straight again. I see kuroo car slowly coming into equal with ours. Each of us inching forward more and more. The bass from the random ass song vibrated the whole car. Wakatoshi press on the gas more making him it 200mph I look in the mirror to see kuroo red and black Camaro fall back. The only car ahead of us what the white and blue. Another sharp turn came up. I turned down the music a bit so I wouldn't have to yell "who's in the car ahead of us"

"Toru Oikawa, I don't like that bitch though" Wakatoshi shift gears again his jaw clenched and stern face.

We catch up to the car and I can hear the Spanish music playing from his. He turns to give Ushijima a wink before he looked at with with a surprise face then a smirk. "Don't look at him" he press on the gas speeding pass Oikawa. I can see the finish line which was also the start line. Everyone is on the side line cheering waiting for who ever comes first. Ushijima starts to slow down to 30 miles taking one hand off the wheel putting it on my thigh. "You see how fun that was"he gave it a squeezed. He finally came to a stop at the finish line everyone surrounding his car waiting for him to go out. I unbuckle my seatbelt. "These people are waiting for you." I moved my arm to the door opening it only for my arm to be yanked back closing the door. The sound of the car locking rung through my ears.

"They can wait, come here" he helped me cross over to his seat sitting on his lap my legs on each side of his. He played with the curls in my hair "you have some beautiful hair"

"Thank you" I smiled

His other hand drags up and down my waist "fuck this I won the deal" he grips the back of my neck pulling me in. I quickly closed my eyes wrapped my arms around. His lips are soft pressing into mine as if I'm gonna leave. I part my lips letting his tongue slip through I can taste the mint from his tongue as it laps over mine. I can feel is hand retreat down my back placing firmly on my hips moving it back and forth against his.

"Fuck keep doing that" I whined moving my hips on their own moving my head down to his neck nipping and placing a few bites here and there. He pushed me off "just a second"

I hear the last few cars coming in people still cheering. I look around seeing people still waiting for Ushijima to get out while others are talking to the other pople who raced. Turning my attention back to Ushijima I see him taking his jacket and shirt off throwing it in his back seat. I looked him up and down he has a nice body he must be athletic. Broad shoulders strong arms and everything.

"We can keep going if you want or we can get out" his hands settle on my ass

"I think we should get out every still waiting for you." My hand rest on his chest while the other played with his hair "I'm okay with that but let me do a couple things" he pulls me down again and starts kissing at my neck sucking on a few spots. "You could've at least put them in a spot I can hide them in"

His laugh filled getting his jacket putting it on zipping it halfway before he opened his door letting me get out first with him following me right after. A few girls had their phones out recording i guess trying to get a video with Wakatoshi only to see me and him get out the same side. They whisper to each other with a scowl on their face. "Ignore them we gotta find our friends."  He lead us through the people trying to find Tendou and Seria.

"WAKATOSHI" I hear the red heads yelling waving his hands frantically around trying to get our attention.

I jogged up to Seria slapping her arm "next time you have me go in some random guys car make sure their not driving 200mph" she just laughed at my nagging trying to calm me down

"I don't understand why you're complaining you and Wakatoshi stayed in his car for over 5 minutes.. and it seems like y'all had a good time" Tendou slaps his friends back.

Seria hands me my drink while they talked "I'm tired and hungry yall trynna leave before the cops or someone comes" Tendou pulled his keys out

"Yeah I'm hard and these jeans aren't helping" Wakatoshi shrugged moving his jeans around. I chocked on my drink after hearing his repsonse. I put the cap on the bottle throwing down bending over Tendou car coughing. Someone came up behind me patting my back trying to help me out. I could feel a print on my ass, I've never turned around so fast so see his smirk.

"Let's go" Tendou announced

"Nia you can go with ushijima im gonna take your car and Tendou a following me" I tossed my keys to Seria after making she she was okay driving with herself. I turned around to see Wakatoshi with his jacket fully unzip waiting for me. Walking up to him I focus more on on his side "you have a dragon tattoo on your side?"

"That's right babygirl and there's more after that." He smirk wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walk to his car.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
A/N:
I hopped yall liked this chapter I'm trying to do my best with the street racing thing but I'm gonna have to do a lot more research about it <3