༻16༺

Nia POV I woke up first checking my phone

Nia POV
I woke up first checking my phone. Ushijima was still asleep laying in his right side facing away from me. I checked my phone to see it was only 6 , our class starts at 11:30 so I have enough time to get ready. I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes then went to the bathroom. I set all my things down in the countertop and started to play music on my phone. Taking my clothes off I turned the shower on to hot water and stepped inside. I washed my body off then grabbed my shampoo washing my hair so my curls come back.

Once I finished showing I dried my body off wrapping the towel around my body walking out the bathroom. I walked to one of my bags pulling out some clothes for today. "So I get a free strip show at 8 in the morning" I hear the bed squeak and foot steps. As I finished picking out my outfit I grabbed my bra and underwear. "Take a shower before you touch me nasty ass" I pushed him away.

His faces falls and his shoulders slumped as he walks to the bathroom. Once he closes the door I drop my towel putting my clothes on. Just a simple pair of black Nike sweats a white cropped take top with a matching Nike jacket. Sitting in front of his mirror I started to work on my hair. Drying it then putting the moisturizer and oil.

"FUCKKKKK" I cried , my hair isn't wanting to work with me and it's about to ruin my whole mood. "What's wrong baby?" Turing my head towards the bathroom Ushi stood there in a fresh pair of black Nike sweatpants. "My hair is not working with me" I throw my brush down and wipe my frustration tears away. "Wait don't cry" hearing that makes me wanna cry even more. Tears started to pour down my face as I start my mental break down.

"Baby" I hear stuff drop and heavy footsteps. His arms wraps around me , who the Fuck cries over their hair.... ME I DO. "Just wear it in a low puff today" I could tell ushijima didn't know what to say but was trying his best to comfort me. My nosed was clogged and my eyes still watered "I could do that." I look up to see him smiling at me through the mirror.

I grabbed my gel and brush pulling my hair back and tying it back. Ushi went back to get his stuff and set it in the dirty clothes hamper. He threw on a back shirt and some chains. "Look at my pretty baby" I stood up and he walked to me pulling me in a quick kiss. "Your always trynna steal my style" I pushed his chest and walked away from him. Cleaning up my mess ushijima went down stairs to do something.

"Do you wanna get breakfast before we get to class?" He asked as I walked out his door. "Honestly that's fine with me , is it just gonna be us?" We walked to the door putting our shoes on and grabbing out bags walking out the door. "Tendou invited us but if you want I can tell him no and we can go somewhere else" I would tell him no butttt.. Seria would be there most likely and she always shares her food with me.

"Yea let's go , where did he say to meet up?" We got in his car and drove out the parking lot "Ihop" I grabbed the aux and started to play music. "You know I've never listen to the music you listen to" genuinely I haven't,it's always the music from the radio or music I play "it's because I listen to a lot of ballad songs" I looked at him to see if he's serious "is you deadass?" We pull up into IHOP's parking lot and he turns the car off. "Hell no , I guess you could say I listen to all kinds of music , Japanese , rnb , rap" we enter the restaurant and see Tendou hair in he back.

"Ladies first" he extended his hand out letting me go first "well after you mr.bitch boy" I nudge him sand walked behind him. "Bitchhhh Tendou said we could start Friday" Seria was jumping out her seat from excitement. "Okay... can I eat now." I sat down putting my phone on the table "hello my name is Ashlyn and the be your server today" we all looked up from our menus to see a White and Japanese mixed girl in uniform with a note pad.

"I'll have the strawberry banana pancakes" Seria went first then tendou "I'll just have the original" I was still looking at the menu. "And for you handsome , I saw that car you got out of do you think you could take me-" "no he cannot" I stopped her. Sum about these lil girls thinking they can take what's mine. "I'll get the chocolate chip pancakes and he'll get berry mixed. Thank you , you may leave." I handed her all of our menus. She scoffed and walked away.

"How did you know what to get me" I sit back in my seat crossing my arms "your dad told me your favorite thing"

"Awe you dad and Nia have a lil relationship" Seria gushed to Tendou "you know I have a good relationship with your mom and dad right." I rolled my eyes at their little argument "spilling and listen to the Tea with my Mom and Tias isn't healthy. I sipped my glass of water as I listen to them. "My dad is support be helping me with my car when he comes in Wednesday , so honestly I don't know if we'll be able to hang out as much" ushijima whispered in my ears.

"It's okay , your getting ready for the race and you'll be spending time with your dad. , I'll probably hand out with Kenma. I've been bugging him to play Minecraft with me." Out of the corner of my eye I see Ashlyn coming back. "Here's everyone food hope you enjoy it." We all dug into out food , I ate mine hella fast I wanted to get the fuck out of here and go to class. "Damn Nia you wolfed that shit down." Tendou laughed at me , Seria could say anything because she was taking her last few bites. "Can you do my dick like that.?"

"Boy u be damned , Can you go a day without saying sexual shit?" I cleaned my area up and stacked everyone's plates once we finished. "I'll see y'all in class" I put up the dukes and walked out with my boyfriend. "Jokes in you I can go a day without sawing sexual shit" we got in the car and made out way to our college. The drive was 5 minutes and we got out , "there's Tendou and Seria" I pointed at the red car swerving in the parking lot.

We waited for them to get out the car so we could all enter the building together "Nia I forgot to say this but your curls are really popping today" Seria played with my curls as we walked "thank you but I had a mental break down because this shit wouldn't corporate" we walked into class took our spot in the back. Seria and Tendou sat in the row infront of us while Ushijima and I sat in the last row. I took out my notebook for the class and grabbed a few writing utensil turning to a blank page.

Tendou turns around to look at us "now today is about learning , no sexual activity today" he shook his finger at us as he tried to scold up. "Tendou if you don't get yur long skinny ass finger out my damn face I'll beak it." I rolled my eyes. Ushijima and Tendou snickers while they picked up a conversation. Seria and i started to take notice of the notes on the board and began to write them down. "Okay class today is just a study hall , but we also have a new student. Please introduce yourself to the class."

"Oh hell no" I looked up at the front of the class to see the bitch from IHOP "Hi my name is Ashlyn , I hope we all get a long." The professor told her to take a seat and she began to walk up the stairs near us. "Excuse me is this seat taken." Ushijima ignored her , he kept his conversation with Tendou on going. "I'll just take that as a yes" she scoots the seat away from the table and Ushijima pushes it back.

"My girlfriend is very possessive of me and she doesn't like people" he gave her the shoo gestures with his hand. "well I don't see your girlfriend anywhere." She leaned on the table trynna show her chest off. "Look behind him then" I spoke , she stood up again and looked me up and down. "There's not much to look at" this bitch really wants Ushi , I swear I'll make this fucker ugly so no one wants him.

"Yes I know Ushijima is extremely attractive , but all 8 and a half inches of his dick was inside me while he moaned like a bitch. I don't think you could do the same thing now move the fuck a long" she gripped her back and went to the other side of the room.

"I hate bitches , I swear."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
A/N
Sorry for not updating I was taking a little time off so I can get my mental health up. But like do y'all ever cry Bc y'all hair doesn't wanna work , that shit a whole different type of Pain :( but good news is I'm back and healthy!!! And I have and idea where This story finna go... be prepared for some angst heheh.. also would y'all like me to make playlists for my books??? Like one for smut and one for angst??? Just lmk and tell me if you have Apple Music or Spotify because I use both. But have a good day and be safe drink water and eat something ily<3