༻8༺

Nia POV"When do you have to be at your nail appointment" he asked as he watched Tendou car on the street

Nia POV
"When do you have to be at your nail appointment" he asked as he watched Tendou car on the street. "Not till 3" I played with my shirt not looking at Wakatoshi. His phone began to ring "beautiful can you answer that and put it on speaker" I took his phone from the cup holder answering to see it's a three way call. "Guys change of Plans Seria has her nail appointment in an hour" I look at the clock to se it's already 1:30 "Yeah Nia had hers soon too"

"We can meet up later Kenma and I need to stop by our apartment." You can hear Kenma voice murmur something to Kuroo. "They're gonna fuck or something" Ushijima spoke up Tendou laughing at his comment. "Actually unlike you horny fuck I just want to get my switch" I hear a hang up sound. "He really left the call" I laughed at them. "Well I'm hanging up too"

"Wakatoshi just so you know they get their nails done at the same place just follow my car." With that Tendou hung up and sped off making Wakatoshi push on his gas to keep up with him. "We're not about to race on a fucking street" I held onto my seatbelt "you know you doing well for someone who got fingered fucked dumb less than an hour ago" I just started at him "boy don't play me like I'm one of you're hoes" he pressed the gas catching up to Tendou and slows down. "I never even had hoes but okay" I could hear the attitude in his voice. We finally made it to the nail shop. "Drop your damn attitude you're not about to have me looking like a fool because you're a lil pissed" I got out his car and walked to the front door. "Are y'all okay" Seria asks. I nodded my head and walked through the door. "Well look who's back" 3 ladies stood near the front desk looking at us with a smile.

It's a black own business. I first came her when I was looking for someone to do my nails and not no short cute shit. I wanted my shit long and extra. "Damn this place is pretty" we all turned our attention to the door. "Tendou" all the ladies coo over him asking him question about family and if he's eaten anything.

"Who's he, is he lost" one of the nail techs asked. Wakatoshi look like an abandoned puppy. "Actually im Nia boyfriend" boyfriend my ass he's trynna kiss up for something. "Let's get you two seated and started" I walked with one while Seria walked with the other. "I'm Nicki, Nia nail tech" she stuck her hand out "I'm Ushijima"he shook her hand and sat in the chair next to me "what are we getting today"

"I want it long like usual but I don't know what color." Nicki looks at Wakatoshi then back at me. "No he's not choosing" I shut down her idea. "Baby it looks like he already set in a color though" I looked at him holding up a orange color. He gave me a question smiled to see if I like it. "Fine I'll get that" I take the orange powder and handed it to Nicki. "Make the ring fingers orange glitter" she looked in her drawer and pulled out a small container of orange glitter.

"Babe your gonna look so pretty" Ushijima kissed my free hand while Nicki worked on the other one. Seria sat with Nina getter her nails done and Tendo talking to Riri. It was nice and relaxing music playing in the back Nicki already started in my other hand applying the nails getting ready to dip the powder. Ushijima was massaging my feet and Seria was already in the massaging chairs getting her toes done. "Okay baby your nails are done go ahead and on the massaging chair we're gonna get started in your feet. I walked to the chair next to Seria and Turing it on setting it to my liking. "Nia can you hold this I need to use the bathroom." Ushijima hands me his phone and walked to the bathroom Riri pointed at. Nicki got the water letting my feet soak in. I was talking to Seria when Ushijima phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ushi"

"Whose this"

"This is Hana you must be Wakatoshi friend Nia" her voice was nice and soft "I don't wanna keep you in the phone too long but when you see Ushi again Can you tell him I'm ready." She hung up after than and Ushijima walked through the bathroom doors. "Did anyone call?"

"Yeah a girl named Hana she said she's ready" he face lit up and a smiled form on his face "Okay. Hey babe, I'll be back okay don't  leave with Tendou and Seria I should be back in 20 minutes." He jogged out the door and ran to his car. I looked out the door he walked out of. "He left this" Riri came up to me and a debit card in her hand "he said he's paying for it" I grabbed the card putting it in my pocket. I'm kind of hurt he left to go see a girl with such a big smile on his face. "Nia you're toes are done." Nicki and I walked up to the register and she gave me the total "$180.54 is your total" I swiped his card. Tendou offered multiple time to take me home but I declined and sat on the bench waiting for Ushijima to come. Each hour I at least called him 5 times. It's was 10:30 and he finally pulls up to the curb. I got in the car looking at his appearance. Wrinkled shirt his jacket was missing and his sweat hung low on his body. His hair was all types of messed up and his face was extrémale flushed. "Sorry im late princess"

"Take me home" he had a look on his face. "Home? But Tendou make plans for us plus Kuroo and Kenma to hang out" I ignored whatever he said "take me to my fucking house Ushijima" I was pissed. He left me alone for damn there 6 hours to go fuck a girl. I felt his hand slid in my thigh "Don't touch me" I smacked his hand. But I don't even have a reason to be mad. We're not together. I see the silhouette of my apartment complex. He pulls up in the and I storm out his car slamming his door. He rolls the window. "Watch who's fucking car door your fucking slamming." Oh now he wants to have an attitude. I took his card and threw it at him then taking money out my purse. "Here's your fucking money back too" I took $200 from my purse and throwing it in his face "who the fuck do you think you are" he gets out his car and walkes in front of me. "Fuck off or better yet go fuck Hana" I turn around and try to storm in the front doors. "Like fucking hell you leave"he grabs my arm turning me around I watch and he blows up in my face sawing how rude and disrespectful I am. "You made me wait for 6 fucking hours outside so you can go to you're little bitch"

"We aren't together I don't understand why you're up my ass" he lets me go. He's right, we're not together. "You're right, how about I call Oikawa" you can see him clench his jaw and bawl his fist up "we're not together remember" I taunt turning around and walking in the doors leaving him outside. I took the elevator to my floor and rush to my door. I went straight to my bed putting my phone in the charger and going straight to bed falling asleep.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Hey y'all.. sorry if it seems rushed I tried to make sure it was enjoyable. But Oikawa is about to make his big entrance in the story! Who's ready?!

Also I just got lead on and played but this guy I liked lmaoo