༻6༺

(18+ suggestive)

(18+ suggestive)

Nia POV
"Babyyyyyy wake upppp" I feel someone shaking me trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes to see Ushijima fully dressed and his keys in his hands. "What time is it" I sat up rubbing my eyes "10:30 but English class doesn't start til 12 and you have to go home and put in clean clothes" I nodded and move the sheets off my body sitting up in the bed stretching. "What how do you know what time my class starts" I stoped mid stretch "I'm in that class" he laughs "I just never go, but now I have a reason to" he walked to his mirror checking himself out

I got up from his bed walking infront of his and the mirror. "Who you trynna look good for" I glazed at his outfit. Tight white tee some grey sweatpants and a matching jacket. "You trying to be a lil fast boy huh?"

"Baby Im looking like this for you" he kissed my cheek "but we need to get you to your place so you can change"

I walked out his bedroom door and to the front where I left my shoes putting them on and waiting for Wakatoshi. "So you're gonna take my clothes and leave yours here?"

"Yes just in case you wanna be fast and try and have a girl over she'll see my clothes and leave you" I laughed as he opens the door leading me out to the elevator. "You must think your funny" he rolled his eyes

"Actually I think in hilarious"

We walked into the empty elevator and ushijima pressed the first level. "Since you wanna be funny is this funny" I gave him a questionable look but a second later I felt a stinging on my ass. He kept his had there to sooth the pain but still that shit hurt like a bitch "haha very funny, now my ass is probably 10 different shades of red." He just laughed before lifting the back of his shirt up to look and see "damn babe look" he pulls the shirt back over my has and hands me his phone. A picture of a bright ass red hand print on my ass. "I have a feeling you did that just so you could take a picture of me" The elevator doors opened  and we walked out "you know I'm gonna make it my Lock Screen" we walked out the lobby door and to his car. "You wouldn't dare" he unlocked the door and we both got in "Watch me" he went to his setting and changed his Lock Screen in front of me. He put his keys in and started the car up. "Okay give me the directions to your place now". He pulled out of the parking garage and started driving listening to the directions I gave him. "Wow this place is nice" he comments "shut up and let's go" I got out his car and walked to the doors passing the lobby to the elevator Pressing the 13th floor. My apartment was all the down the hall. I unlocked it and went in Wakatoshi behind me. "This place is huge."

"Me and Seria live here" I walked up the stairs to my room opening the door. "Damn look at the mirror" he went straight to my mirror mesmerized buy it. "Where the fuck do you work"

"At a strip club" his face fell and he stood taller once I told him "what exactly do you do there" he made im eye contact with me. "I just take peoples order and private room orders that's it. They tip way better than being a stripper." He still had that look on his face. "Seria works with me" he just went to go sit on my bed. "While you go sulk, I'm gonna go take a quick shower." I grabbed my towel and a bra and panties and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the water and water for it to get to the temperature I like it at. I hoped in trying not to get my hair too wet and quickly washed my body off with some lavender body wash.

Once I wasn't finished washing up and rising my body off I turned the water off and walked out drying myself off and putting my bra and panties on. I got one of my microfiber towels and dried my hair off walking out my bathroom to see Ushijima laying in my bed. "Are you done sulking" he sat up and smiled. "I am now" I rolled my eyes and putting the towel down letting my hair fall down. "Baby come here" I walked over to him and he pulls me into his lap my legs on each side of him. He pulls his phone out and opens Snapchat pointing his phone to the mirror he takes a few pictures then a video. He looks up at me "you know I'd fuck the shit out of you right now" I looked at him as if he lost his damn mind "you know you're still recording dumbass" he laughed and  stop recording "let me just take a few more videos." He lays back in my bed and begins to record again. His free hand traveling all over my body. "You'd look good riding me" he smiles again I hit his stomach turning my face away so the camera can't see my embarrassed look. He sits back up his free hand rest on my ass. "Let me just take one more video"

"Of what?"

He didn't answer me he just gripped my neck and pulled me into a kiss. His tongue grazed my lips, I open them letting him graze my tongue with his. He pulls away but his hand was still wrapped around my neck. "open" I opened my mouth sticking my tongue out he smirked sticking his tongue out letting the saliva fall onto mine. "Swallow" I did as he told sticking my tongue back out showing him I swallowed it "my dirty girl" he removed his hand swinging it down on my ass. "Go get dressed"

I could feel my wetness sticking to my panties and I went to go find some clothes to wear. I just put on a pair of black biker shorts and a white tee. I slipped on some socks on and turned back to the boy on my bed.
"Did you post any of those"

"Just a few" he showed me his phone and clicked on his story a few pictures and the video of him spitting in my mouth. He's already at 300 views and he posted those less than 5 minutes ago. "You ready" he asked
"Yeah let me just grab my purse" we walked back downstairs to the front door and walked out to the elevator.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
AN:
Heyy yallll;) I hope you liked this chapter and have a good day <3