༻4༺

Nia POVThe ride wasn't silent but we weren't talking

Nia POV
The ride wasn't silent but we weren't talking. The soft bass of some random r&b song played through the speakers. He has on of his hands rubbing up on my thigh while he drive with the other one."You know I never really seen a black girl around here"

I looked at him with a dumb look "bro what the hell?" I was irritated. You don't just fucking say that shit to someone. "Don't bro me again" he stopped at a red light turning to me "and what I meant was at a street race usually they'd go to clubs"

"That still doesn't make up for what you said" I smacked his hand making jerk from my leg. The ride was quite after that. He didn't say anything to me and I didn't say a word to him. I was still a little annoyed by his comment. He pulls up to a well know club parking and turning off his car.

"Hey Nia"

"What" I was trying to get out the car to go see Seria who's in Tendou car parked next to us.

"Baby im sorry" his voice was hushed tone. He grabbed my hand kissing the knuckles before getting out his car walking over to my side and opening the door. I stepped out and he engulfed me into a hug. "Im truly sorry, okay? I'll never say that again" he kissed my head swaying us back and forth. I wrapped my arms around his torso giving in.

"Y'all only know each other for an hour or more and you act like more of a couple than we do" Tendou laughed and walked to us with Seria hand in hand. He had a bag in his other hand and a blunt in his mouth.

"Did you bring your stash" Tendou asked

"Sometimes I feel like we only go here so you can smoke up my shit" Ushijima let me go and went in the glove department pulling out 2 baggies full of weed.

"Where exactly are we?" I asked

"Tendou club" Seria spoke

The four of us walked in the back door through a couple rooms each one with people greeting the other three while they get to barley know my name. We went through one last door and we're finally in the club. People dancing in the center stippers on their poles some at the bar and other and booths and tables we showed up to a private room door and Tendou opened it showing some of the people from race in there.

"Finally you guys are here, do you know how many of the whores you call waitress came in looking for you two" I hear Kuroo  to the left of me. He's seated at the end of the table with Kenma legs draped over his lap.

"Oh well, we have enough weed for everyone to get 2 blunts for themselves" Tendou through the bags on the table taking a seat with Seria

I sat next to Seria and Wakatoshi on the other side of me. Kuroo began to grind all of their stash while 2 more people rolled up. "Baby those two are the Miya twins the piss hair one is Atsumu and the gray hair is Osamu" he spoke in my ear

"Ushijima it's not piss hair" I hear on groan

"Wait so we're not gonna press the fact he called her baby" Kuroo announced

"No we aren't " Kenma stuck a lit blunt in Kuroo mouth. I'd have to thank him later.

"I'm Daichi and this is Suga" the short haired on spoked pointing to another gray hair with a beauty mark on his face.

I smiled and waved at them. The sound of lighters going off everywhere signaling the twins are one rolling up. "Nia you don't smoke" Kenma smooth voice flooded the room making everyone attention go to me. I shook my head no trying to make the attention spread somewhere else.

"Your food is here" well turn our attention to the door as it opens with 3 girls carrying trays of food. Their eyes are looking at the guys and the guys only. I looked at kenma who's face scrunched in annoyance grabbing Kuroo face kissing him.

"Damn" was all I could say

" he's possessive of what's his" Wakatoshi whisper in my ear

"Ushi here's the wings you always order" the girl set a large tray of Buffalo wings with ranch on the side. She stood there bent over showing off her cleavage from her unbuttoned top. His face looking at everything but at her taking a big puff in blowing the smoke out. He grabs the tray pushing it in front of me taking a few carrots. "I did promise you wings" I could smell the beautiful Buffalo sauce aroma. The girls still stood their after putting the tray down

"Y'all are still here?"Atsumu question

One of the girls left after bidding her goodbyes while the other two found a spot next to their favorite Ushi. "Ushi how come your only wherein a jacket?" She ran her hand up and down his torso trying to flirt with him. His face was stoic no sign of enjoyment spread through. All he did was nod and pull the blunt to his mouth. It's the fact their trying to sit on his lap while we're all spread out for our comfort.

"We'd actually like some drinks thanks" I smile at them.

They just looked at me up and down ignoring my request for the drinks. Why the fuck isn't he doing anything but then again why do I care? We aren't dating we've just kissed a few times. "I didn't hire you guys just so you could flirt with my friend. This lady requested that we all wanted some drinks now go" Tendou was stern but they listen leaving the private room.

"Ushijima they've been on your dick since they first got here" Daichi laughed

"I've been ignoring them since then and they still won't get the damn hint"

I tuned out their conversation. It went from cars to Kuroo and Kenma relationship to the strippers outside. I was a mess and they couldn't be on the same topic for more than 30 second before changing it. Honestly I was over it trying to listen to them.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AN:
so honestly this chapter was going to be long as fuck but I decided to split this into 2 parts. Anyways I hoped you like this chapter

And surprise Kuroo and Kena date Lmaoo ;)