༻27༺

Nia Pov   We drove for like 30 minutes, only because this bitch Seria doesn't know her left or rights

Nia Pov
We drove for like 30 minutes, only because this bitch Seria doesn't know her left or rights. Though we finally made it and walked into the building looking for our first store to shop in.

"Honestly I don't even know how to dress, casual? Fancy? Cozy?" I complained once we walking to a store.

"Girl just text him and ask!" Ria walked into the dress section.

I followed behind her as I pulled out my phone asking Ushiwaka what the dress code is "it's fancy" was all he responded with. "Wow so helpful" I rolled my eyes putting my phone away.

"Bestie what he say??" I looked up to see her already with a pile of clothes in her hand "all he texted was it's fancy, like that's any help but i guess" I shrugged looking threw all the dresses on the rack.

"Lucky for you I picked you out a couple dresses." Seria handed me the stack of clothes and went off looking for something for herself. We went our separate ways looking at shoes more dresses and ect once we finally met up we walked into the dressing room for me to try everything on

"Hello did you guys find everything okay?" The employee grabbed a key and handed it to me.

"Yes we found everything thank you"

The employee handed me a thick card showing me which room I'd be in.

"Hey bestie Imma sit here and wait for you while you chance, just come out and show me when your ready." I nodded at seria comment and clothes the door locking it.
————————

"Okay bestie let me see the first one" Seria yells waiting for me to walk out.

Looking in the mirror I didnt know how to feel. Honestly I wasn't fucking with it, don't get me wrong it's cute but I feel like it's not the one.  It just doesn't seem like it doesn't compliment my body well. It was honestly not flattering on me. I walked out giving her a little twirl waiting for her response.

"I like It.... Butttt too brown.. next one" she shoo'ed me off so I could try the second dress on.

"Yes mom" I laughed at her as she rolled her eyes