Chapter 1- wolfless

"Run, Arianna, run,don't look back", luna Rose said weakly."Remember the daughter of who you are and don't let anyone know who you are". A six years old Aria, already in tears looks at her mother one last time and ran into the woods. She looks back at the crimson moon pack house which was already on fire and she saw her father mouth," I love you". Before her eyes every thing blew up. She sat on the floor and cried. Then she heard Aria wake up.

Aria woke up and noticed she was in the middle of a class and the whole class laughing at her, her teacher looked angry but he couldn't do anything to the most brillant student in his class.

"Were you dreaming about me?", Alan grinned."You wish", Aria scoffed."Oh, so you were dreaming about the blood moon mating festival.",Alan added" was your mate in it because you can only dream about him since we all know the wolfless Aria can never have a mate",Alan didn't stop there,"No one wants a wolfless rogue who is a grade A ...", "STOP!", Aria stopped him before he can say what everyone one knows but is not true."Do you think I even want a mate, mates are bullsh*t,unlike me you have a long list of ladies hoping to be your mate and I wish you good luck on finding your mate".
,Aria stormed out of the class angrily,'why is he always doing that, is it because I am not from his pack or that I am a rogue or because I don't have a wolf', she thought as she walked along the hall.

"Earth to Aria, earth to Aria",Abbie said as she hugged Aria."Penny for your thought"she added. Aria smiled as she saw her best friend.

"Oh, nothing much, I am just wondering why the blood moon mating festival is all people talk about",Aria asked "well, the festival is holding in new moon pack this year, so everyone will be able to participate." Abbie replied, "am going shopping today for my dresswhy don't you come aling to get yours."

          ******************
"Alan, the alpha requests your presence", a maid said as she bowed to him." Tell him I will be there shortly", he replied.
'Why does he want to see me', he thought as he went on.
"Father you called for me", Alan said as he entered " yes Alan, sit". Alpha Darwin ordered. "Alan, I called you because of your mate issue", Alan scoffed." Alan, this is serious, am getting old and wrinkled and you can't become alpha without a mate, do you want see our family lineage end?" Alpha Darwin added, "and remove that red jade pendant", "but father it is all I have of my mother" Alan replied."she also left a moonstone pendant, why didn't you take that one" his father added. 'I don't want a mate that is why I wore the red jade pendant, which blocks off every mating bond instead of a moonstone which attracts mating bond' he thought, but he dare not say that to his father, so he could just nod and he gave it to his father.