Dynamite Battles/QuadDrive Shu Kurenai x Muse & Introverted Reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Tonight, there'll be a party at the New Yorker hotel where many famous personalities are be invited. I've got the invitation as well and I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me there."

The albino said as he looked at the girl who was taken aback by the proposal before she cleared her throat and looked at him as she began,

"But Shu, you do know that I'm very uncomfortable in a place full of strangers, right? I don't care if they're big personalities, I feel very uncomfortable in or around a large group of people."

"But you're fine when you're around the kids and younger students of the Bulls."

"That's a different thing. They're students here and as a senior beyblader, I see it as a responsibility to help them out when needed."

The girl tried to reason but the next point of the albino left her almost speechless.

"But...you're basically the muse of Raging Bulls, (Y/N). Besides me, you're the face of the team. Just like Valt and Free are for BC Sol."

"I-"

"It's fine if you don't want to go. I won't go to the party either then."

The (e/c) eyes of the girl widened in shock as she slammed her palms on the table and asked,

"But why?! You're the owner of the team AND a legendary blader! If you don't go to an occasion as big as that then...what would people think about you?"

Shu said nothing but only stood up calmly from his seat as he walked over to the girl's side and leaned closer to her, making her blush and back away as he said,

"If I go alone in the party then just think what would happen. Even if they're celebrities and big personalities, I'm well aware of the fact that a good number of them are my fans. They won't stop pestering me in the party if I go alone. And you know better than anyone else, how it makes me feel. I'd rather have you cling to me then some random stranger."

(Y/N) hated to admit it but he did have a good point. However, her cheeks instantly heated up at the last part of Shu's speech.

'H-he wants m-me to cling t-to him?!'

"So? What's your decision, (Y/N)?"

The girl was snapped out of her thoughts at the deep voice of the albino and before she realised it, Shu's crimson eyes were straight away meeting in her (e/c) eyes.

It made the poor female almost jump out of her seat before she quickly averted her gaze and stated,

"O-okay, I'm gonna go with you."

"Great. I'll come to your house and give you the dress as well."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip to evening:
Second person or 'You' P.O.V.

You were sitting on the bed of your dorm room, waiting for Shu to show up with the outfit he'd said he'll get you.

'I could've chosen a dress myself but..I didn't want to say no to Shu either. I'm curious to see what he'll get me to wear.'

You were shaken from your thoughts by a knock on the door. It didn't even take a minute for you to realise who it was as you quickly stood up and went to open the door.

Your eyes widened in surprise as you saw Shu wearing a suit. The albino looked so handsome in the suit.

 The albino looked so handsome in the suit