Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Lui's Sister Reader

Requested by Miracle_Blader
Tysm for your request. I am sorry if I made you wait too long. Alright on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) Shirosagi, the beloved younger sister of Lui Shirosagi was quite the opposite of her big brother. He was aggressive and rude but she was calm and friendly. Even though, their attitudes were different, the siblings loved each other.

She was younger only by a year, making Lui the elder. And believe it or not, Lui was really an overprotective and caring brother.

He would always ask her about her health and whether anyone's bothering her or not and all that stuff. He never let her near a guy all by herself.

Now, (Y/N) being the cheery and happy girl she was, decided to go and cheer her brother and his teammate in the Ultimate Tag Series tournament. So, she boarded the next flight to Japan and headed straight for the centre.

She was walking towards the room she was told her brother would be in. On her way, she accidentally bumped into a white haired and red eyed boy, causing her to fall.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." He apologized, extending a hand towards her to help her.

The (h/c) girl looked up and immediately recognised the albino head. She gave him a bright smile as she accepted his hand and quickly got up and said,

"It's alright. And you're Shu Kurenai, right?"

Shu tilted his head a bit as he nodded.

"Yeah, I am. And you are?"

He thought she might be one of his fangirls again, which made him groan internally.

"Oh, my bad. I didn't introduce myself. I am (Y/N), (Y/N) Shirosagi."

Shu raised both his eyebrows as he asked,

"Wait, Shirosagi? Are you in any way related to Lui Shirosagi?"

"Oh, yeah. I am his younger sister!" She smiled.

"I see. But how do you know me?" He asked, curious.

"Lui, talks a lot about you. But to be honest, he always said that you are a bad and rude person. But all I see is a good and friendly guy." She explained, making him blush a bit.

"I'm glad you see me that way..." He began but got cut off when suddenly Lui came walking in,

"(Y/N)! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?! COME ON, LET'S JUST LEAVE ALREADY!"

And he grabbed his sister's hand as he dragged her away from there leaving both Shu and (Y/N) speechless.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lui, calm down big brother! Shu and I were just talking..." (Y/N) said as they entered Lui and Dante's training room.
Lui shut the door and let go of her hand before angrily plopping down on the couch. His hair went up in flames as he gritted his teeth and began...

"Talking?! I don't even want you to go near that guy again! You don't know anything about him. If you really want a boyfriend then I'll get the best boys in Japan line up for you. You can have anyone but him!"

(Y/N)'s face turned red at Lui mentioning Shu as her 'boyfriend'. She pouted, defending herself,

"Maybe, I don't know him well but I sure know that he's a good guy! And where the heck are you bringing up the boyfriend thing from?!"

Lui scoffed, "Tch. Anyone from even a mile away would say that the two of you were talking like boyfriend and girlfriend."

"But-"