Chouzetsu/Turbo Dying Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by LillianaBerry2003
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll enjoy the requested story. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raging Bulls:
New York, America:

"Good work, Fubuki. You've improved a lot."

Shu complimented as he panted slightly and wiped the sweat off his forehead before picking up Spryzen from the floor.

He and Fubuki were having a beybattle and the young blonde had just given him a ring-out finish.

"Thanks, Shu."

Fubuki smiled as he picked up Forneus and they both sat on the bench in the training room. As the older red-eyed male took a sip from his water bottle, Fubuki looked at him with concerned eyes as he asked,

"Hey Shu, is your health alright? You've been looking paler than usual."

"Hmm? I'm fine, Fubuki. There's nothing to worry about. Don't worry."

Shu replied as he brushed him off before glancing at his reflection in the glass walls of the room. Indeed, he looked paler than usual. Not only that, if he was being honest with himself then he'd also been having headaches and body aches lately.

The crimson-eyed albino couldn't understand what exactly was wrong with him so he ended up concluding that it must be due to him doing the Raging Bulls work and mentoring students without having proper breaks.

He thought that if he'd take proper rest and take care of himself then he would definitely be fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days later:

As Shu was doing some paperwork in his office like usual, he couldn't help but feel as if his vision was going to give out any second and his headache was just making things worse for him.

'Maybe...I need some water.'

He thought as he stood up and went to the coffee table to pour himself a glass of water. There was also a basket full of fruits beside the jug and in the basket, there was also a fruit knife present.

The albino suddenly felt his vision go blurry as he held his head with one hand and instead of grabbing the glass, he ended up brushing his hand against the fruit knife which resulted in him getting a fairly big, bleeding scratch.

"Ow!"

He groaned and held his hand as the blood came gushing out awfully fast. But Shu was not the type to panic in situations like these. He was mature enough to go to his desk and get himself a first-aid kit without making a lot of crying and painful sounds.

Shu then sat down on his chair and began to treat his new wound. But to his surprise, the injury won't stop bleeding even after applying the medicine. His wound ended up soaking the bandage completely and the blood even started to drip through the bandage.

"What the-"

Shu's red eyes widened as he slowly began to feel weaker due to the constant blood loss. Luckily, there was a knock on the door and before he knew it, Fubuki walked in along with (Y/N).

"Hey Shu, do you thi- SHU?!"

(Y/N) began speaking but she cut herself off as soon as she saw the albino's bloodied hand.

"What happened to you?!"

Fubuki asked as he and the girl rushed to the albino but before Shu could respond, he passed out.

"W-What do we do now?"

Fubuki panicked as (Y/N) was quick to instruct,

"Help me get him on my back. I can carry him. We're taking him to the hospital. Now!"