God/Evolution Yandere Red Eye x Reader

Requested by LunaGirl292
Tysm for your request. It's been a while since I've written something yandere. I guess probably the first time I've received it on request as well. I hope you'll like it. 😊
Alright, on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mexico:
International Blader's Tournament arena & training facility:

"Where could he be?"

A certain (e/c) eyed girl mumbled as she looked from one room to another in search of a spiky blue-haired boy and his tall blonde friend.

She wanted to go and see him once before his semi-final match and wish him good luck. But it seemed like she'd lost her way.

"How do they remember which room is which? All the doors literally look the same."

She sighed in frustration. (Y/N) knew that calling or texting Valt would be useless for he always throws his phone somewhere unreachable whenever he's practicing with Valtryek.

Lately, Rantaro had been doing the same. Valt's habits were rubbing off on him as well.

As she trotted along in the corridor, she bumped into Red Eye who was coming from the opposite direction.

"(Y/N)?"

He called out as he paused and stared at the girl who'd also stopped in her tracks. Her eyes widened as she had the flashback of what'd happened when Red Eye's mask broke and everyone came to know of his real identity.

Flashback:

"Shu! Please stop it! You're hurting all your friends!"

(Y/N) exclaimed as she supported Valt who'd just gotten pushed away by the said albino.

"Shu Kurenai is dead. I am Red Eye. And I don't need weaklings like you near me! Stop getting in my way or I will crush you!"

"But-"

"You know what? You're pathetic. And hopeless. Shu may have loved you but forget about me ever taking a look at you!"

He snapped at her before walking away, leaving both the beyclub and the (h/c) haired girl stunned.

'So that's how it's gonna be. Fine then, I won't ever come back to you...Red Eye.'

She thought as tears of pain and sadness rolled down her cheeks.

End of flashback

"Please get out of my way."

(Y/N) said as she tried to walk away from him but before she could, the albino grabbed her by the wrist and spoke,

"I'm sorry. It was wrong of me to push you away like that. I still love you."

"You're too late now. I've moved on already."

The girl said as she tried to free her wrist from his tight grasp. He only frowned as he asked,

"Have you? So, do you have a new boyfriend now?"

"It doesn't concern you! Now-"

"Answer my question."

Red Eye said in a tone that sent a shiver down the girl's spine as she slowly answered,

"No. Not yet."

"Good. Because..."

Before (Y/N) realised it, he'd turned her around and pulled her closer to himself as he completed,