Chouzetsu/Turbo Overprotective Shu Kurenai x Teasing Reader

Requested by beybladeburstfan247
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story.
Alright on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

Shu Kurenai and (Y/N) (L/N) were a famous couple in New York. They were also the power duo of the world's best beyclub a.k.a. The Raging Bulls.

Shu was the owner of the team and (Y/N) was the main bey mechanic who always helped the students in all ways they could.
They had a fun time together. Teaching, mentoring, helping, everything was good except one thing.

Shu was a very overprotective boyfriend and (Y/N) was a really teasing girlfriend. On one hand, Shu would never ever let his girlfriend go near a guy alone and on the other hand his girlfriend would never possibly miss an opportunity to tease her albino boyfriend.

Let's take a 'normal' day's incident.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Reader's P.O.V.

I'm getting so bored today. It's a Sunday and I wanted to go out with Shu. But again he got a day off and is relaxing today and I don't want to make him tired by asking him to take me out.

But what about the fact that I'm getting so bored? What should I do? What should I do? Hm..oh yeah I know!

I'm gonna tease my beloved future husband~ I smirked as I went to our shared bedroom and opened my cupboard to take out some nice clothes.

I found just the right clothes for my plan. This is gonna be so much fun! I can't wait to see Shu's cute red face.

 This is gonna be so much fun! I can't wait to see Shu's cute red face

(Ignore the girl. This is the dress you chose to wear and tease Shu with.)

This maid outfit is surely gonna turn Shu's face crimson like his eyes. Now, I should quickly wear it and execute my plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V.

Shu was peacefully reading a book in the living room until his naughty and teasing girlfriend decided to ruin his peace.

"Shu~"

He heard (Y/N) say his name as he looked up from his book but instantly looked away with a large red blush on his face.

"(Y-Y/N) what t-the hell are y-you wearing?" He stammered.

The girl smirked as she walked up to the albino and sat on his lap with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"A maid outfit." She answered 'innocently'.

"W-why are you wearing t-this?" The poor albino asked as blood rushed up his cheeks.

"Hm? Because it was in my wardrobe and I wanted to wear it." She winked and leaned closer to him. Shu just froze on his spot.

"I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away~" She cooed.