Sparking/Surge Teacher Shu Kurenai x Naughty Student Reader

Requested by Vanshika520
Tysm for your request. Sorry if I made you wait too long. Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

Shu had never been so stressed out in his entire life. He was the owner of the Raging Bulls beyclub of New York and a blading legend.

He had been through so much in his life. From battling Lui and losing Spryzen to turning into Red Eye and then back to Shu Kurenai.

From helping Aiger when his resonance with Achilles had been corrupted to losing to Phi. From mentoring Lane Wallhala to helping him control his flare.

But no. None of that could get his stress level reach its limit like this particular thing that had been getting his stress through the roof.

Y'all must be wondering what is stressing so much Shu, right? Well, why not find it out for yourselves, readers? (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Shu had never seen a person like (Y/N) in his whole life. He was supposed to be teaching and helping her improve her blading skills. He thought she would be like Fubuki or Lane. But boy, he was damn wrong.

(Y/N) was the naughtiest student he'd ever had. She would often pull pranks on either him or on the other bladers, won't follow his instructions properly and would sometimes even either steal away Spryzen or his launcher.

This would often result in Shu running and chasing (Y/N) all over the Raging Bulls with his students laughing and watching the cat and mouse chase.

Sometimes, he would wonder why he was still teaching a student like her. And the answer he would always get the same. (Y/N) might be naughty and mischievous but she had a strong passion for beyblade.

That was one thing that he admired about her and the thing which made him want to continue to teach her.

And Shu might not admit it but he had a big crush on that (h/c) haired girl. Reason you ask? It's pretty simple.

(Y/N) might be a prankster but her pranks never harmed anyone. Instead if you are having a bad day, just seeing one of her pranks is enough to light up your day. Let's take some examples...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback 1:-

Fubuki had just taken a break and was on his way to the cafeteria. The young blonde wasn't in his usual normal mood. Instead he had a rather upset expression on his face.

All because he failed to pull of the move, he had dedicated hours to. He tried to get a new defensive move but instead his bey got knocked out of the stadium. He had practiced so much for this and it all went to waste.So right now, he wanted a snack to refresh himself.

And not so fortunately for him, (Y/N) had seen him practice and fail the move. And she was on her way to prank him.

The moment Fubuki opened the door of the cafeteria, he heard a paper rip apart and he was showered with little jade sharks similar to his necklace. His face was surprised as he picked one of the sharks and turned it over.

It read, 'Never give up, my mini Shu.'

Fubuki giggled as he said out loud, "Thanks for the message and the prank, (Y/N)!"

Then he had to clean the cafeteria entrance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback 2:-

"I can't control my flare, like those two Hizashis!" Lane yelled at himself angrily. His pet, Harry tried to calm him down by nuzzling him.

Lane angrily took his water bottle and took a sip from it. But he immediately spat it out as he scoffed,