Sparking/Surge Childish Shu Kurenai x Strict Reader

Requested by ShuKurenai918
Tysm for your request Sana sama! 🤗
I hope you'll like the requested story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's P.O.V.

Hello everyone!

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a teenage girl and blader who lives in New York, America. I'm a member of the world's best beyclub i.e. the Raging Bulls.

I'm not a normal blader...not very strong either. My ranking comes below the first tier of the legendary bladers.

I'm sure that all of you know about it's owner, a first tier blading legend a.k.a. Shu Kurenai. I've heard many girls say that he's very handsome and looks so hot.

I won't deny the good looks he has but what I can't understand is, how the hell does a child like him have so many fangirls?!

If you're wondering why I say this then let me tell you that I'm the SECRETARY of Shu Kurenai.

Yes. You heard that right.

And why do I call him a child?

Because for heaven's sake, he's such a child!

Always trying to fool around during work, always being forgetful and sometimes even being late to meetings!

He's serious only when the matter is related to beyblading.

Otherwise forget about him being the charming guy that his fangirls make him out to be.

But...

I don't hate him for being childish...

I actually find it so cute...

He looks so adorable when he's forgetful or when he's trying to do everything in a haste.

I just don't understand why...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A normal day:
No one's P.O.V.

"Mr. Kurenai! You forgot your files at home again!"

(Y/N) let out a frustrated yell as the albino was forced to cover his ears and squint his eyes.

"Jeez! I'm sorry! I'll go get them right away!"

He said as he was about to rush to his house and get the files but was stopped by the (h/c) haired girl.

"Wait! I'm coming with you. Who knows whether you'll remember to bring the files or not."

She said as the red eyed male pouted,

"C'mon! I'm not that forgetful."

"I'm just taking some precautions."

She huffed as they both walked to the way to his house. On the way, all Shu could think of was,

'I guess I'll have to try harder than before. (Y/N) is just too dense to pick up on such hints. Ugh! Why?! Just why can't (Y/N) understand that I'm trying to express my crush on her?!'

"Hey! Watch out!"

A familiar voice interrupted his thoughts as he was suddenly pulled towards someone.

"Wha-"

"You silly! You were about to bump in the wall!"

The (e/c) eyed girl scolded as he now realised what had happened.

"Ah! I-I'm sorry for my carelessness. It won't happen again."

Shu apologised as he awkwardly cleared his throat and continued the walk which made the girl a bit suspicious.