I Know

Thanatos-

I carried her into the little beach house we were staying in.

It was same ocean but a little bay, private, no one for miles.

I set her down, she gasped, exploring like her perfectly round ass wasn't moving with every step, she was innocently observing, her body fully on display.

I watched her look around, she turned to me with a smile of excitement.

Her lips were red and swollen from me, her body perfectly visible, but her excitement was pure.

"It's so beautiful!" She said so quietly but so kindly.

"I thought you'd like it." I nodded.

I followed her into the bedroom and there were two giant glass doors to open there.

"Wow." She whispered.

I walked behind her, my hands on her arms.

I squeezed gently.

I just tried to keep my mind clear. Not in the gutter.

It was so difficult but I'd figure it out.

"Wanna go take a shower? I have bought really nice gowns for you to sleep in, I brought all your hair and skin stuff, including your aloe lotion." I kissed the back of her head.

"Mmhm." She turned, looking up at me.

She was too fucking pretty.

She tilted her head.

"You could join me." She said and I felt my jaw tick.

"Or not. Up to you." She leaned up, kissing my cheek before walking past me.

The dress was perfectly folding under the curves of her ass, where the ass and thigh meet.

Divine.

I had an issue though.

I walked, grabbing her by the back of her neck, forcing her to hiss and stop.

"You don't kiss me on the cheek, my little wife." I sneered in her ear.

"I thought it was a form of endearment." She murmured innocently.

"Not for us. If you kiss me, fucking kiss me." I let her go, slapping her ass as I followed her into the bathroom, shutting the door behind us.

"You kiss my forehead." She turned, challenging me, a smirk clear on her face.

"I also make your lips dark red, darling."

She seemed a bit nervous.

"Come here." I pointed in front of me and she stood.

I held her face between my hands.

"You're beautiful, Amara. If you don't want this, I won't force you. Ever." I said.

"No, I mean, I'm pretty sure you've seen it all literally an hour and a half ago till now." She gave a nervous smile.

"I understand that, but it's not just about what I've seen, it's your personal boundaries." I shrugged.

"It's okay. I was the one who offered." She told me.

"I can remove the dress." I nodded and she turned around, moving her damp hair from her back so I could undo the dress.

The most sensual thing I've ever done was unzip this dress.

There was absolutely something about her body being see through against cloth, but it was something completely different about her bare body, soon to be against mine and under my hands.