Done

Thanatos-

I pressed my lips to hers, tasting her, my hand leaving her hair, following the shape of her back as she arched into me.

She whimpered when I pulled back, her hands coming and tugging at my hair.

I chuckled, reapplying pressure to her sensitive pussy with my knee.

She moaned, my hand coming off her throat and capturing the other side of her waist.

Her hands tugged my head down, I smiled, letting her have it, her so much more desperate than I. Not that I wasn't. I absolutely was, but I had all of eternity to enjoy her.

My delicate flower. A soon to be fucked up, needy, horny, delicate little flower.

She kissed me rough, not that she felt that way, but I could feel the arousal she was experiencing oozing off her.

The second I parted my lips, her tongue gently slid into my mouth, she moaned, her hips lifting against my knee.

She moaned, her head falling back slightly.

I followed her, my tongue claiming her, I wasn't just trying to taste her, but I owned her, she was mine.

No one would ever make her feel this way.

I'm selfish.

I pulled back and she whined.

"No-"

"Awe, what's the matter, love?" I moved my leg, replacing it with my hand, my fingers running over her soft panties that were clearly damp.

She heaved, her chest rising and falling intensely.

"That's so good." She bit her lip, shutting her eyes.

"Is this what you need Amara?" I asked.

"Yes sir." She hummed.

I stopped, running my hand under her gown and feeling over her smooth stomach.

"Touch yourself if that's what you need." I smiled, brushing my nose over her cheek.

"No. No-" she clutched my wrist, trying to force it down her body.

"Why not?" I was amused teasing her.

"Touch me, please?" She whimpered.

"I suppose. What do I get from it though?" I gently toyed with the seam of her panties, studying her face.

"What do you want?" She looked at me with curiosity but wonder.

She was excited about my teasing, me doing things she's never experienced.

"Mmmm, I want to speed the wedding up a day." I said, licking over my lips and she hummed.

"T-that's fine." She arched into me.

The epitome of stunning.

"To let you know though, I'm not doing anything our wedding night." I told her.

She frowned.

"Why not?"

"Because, you deserve better, to be completely comfortable with me." And because what I want from her body would bring her pain but me the upmost pleasure.

"Okay." She agreed.

I smiled.

She gasped as I ran my hand between her thighs, feeling her.

She rotated her hips, desiring more friction.

But I wanted to play.

I moved my hand to touch her inner thigh, feel over her perfect stretch marks, she groaned, unhappy with my lack of contact.

"You'll take what I'll give you. Don't become greedy, Amara." I cooed.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, clearly frustrated.

Her hand came up, holding the side of my face as she stared at me.

"Are you one of the gods who believe in adultery?" She asked.

I laughed.

"No, baby. I have self control and morals. I don't cheat." I was amused.

She leaned up, kissing me and I finally began lightly giving her attention, making her whimper.

I touched her over her underwear, her fingers tangled into my hair, her moans softly caressing the inside of my mouth.

Pleasure raking over in the minds of innocence is the most beautiful thing to watch happen.

Watch her slowly crave me more, my touch, my presence.

I had breathed off her existence for 26 years, its only right to have the experience returned.

She curled her head against my bare chest, she panted as my finger gently circled her clit.

Her hand left my hair, moving down my body and immediately I tensed.

Her fingers moved under the band of my sweats.

"Amara-" I merely moaned and she sighed as her back relaxed, her hips rolling against my hand.

Her other hand came to the nape of my neck, pulling me down, her head reaching up, her mouth kissing my throat.

I took a deep breath, impossibly hard, debating moving her hand from me.

She hooked her leg around my hip, shoving at my chest with her hand, forcing me back and we had suddenly switched.

She was straddling my waist, her hands on my chest.

"You're not giving me enough." She pouted, innocent like she had no idea what she'd done.

"Show me what enough is."