𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

5. MY FAVORITE FOOD IS: 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙨

6. MY FAVORITE BOOK IS: 𝘿𝙧. 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙨𝙨

7. I AM ___ YEARS OLD: 8

8. MY FAVORITE ANIMAL IS: 𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

9. MY FAVORITE SPORT IS: 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧

10. MY FAVORITE CANDY IS: 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞'𝙨

11. MY FAVORITE SONG IS: 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

12. 3 THINGS I LIKE: 1. 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙. 2. 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚. 3. 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚.

***

"where the markers?" you questioned and they put them in the middle of the table. you grabbed one of each color and began to color in the little drawings on the paper.

"why you being so quiet?" clay asked making you look up which you only shrugged in response "oh yea, we're going to houston tmrw and our moms said that we could invite anybody so do y'all wanna come?" mora asked.

"all of us?" clay questioned "duh" you said, looking at him like he was slow "yea, but how this gon work if our parents don't know each other?" anthony said "they gon talk when it's time to go" mora replied.

"ohh..i wanna go" paris said "k, and we're going to a indoor water park" she added "ouuu" anthony said "oh yea i definitely wanna go" clay said "i'm done" you said "you only used pink, blue, and purple..?" anthony said.

"yup" you replied "what's yall favorite show?" paris asked "proud family" you replied "we bare bears" mora replied "batman" anthony replied "justice league" clay spoke "mines is strawberry shortcake" paris said.

"favorite movie or movies?" mora asked "monster high, avatar 2, coraline, bratz, and hoodwinked" you said "dang, Rio" clay said "the lego movie" anthony replied "the book of life" mora said "monster high" paris said.

"favorite color" clay said "orange" anthony said "purple" paris said "lavender" mora replied "pink" you said "mines is blue and yellow" clay said "ask one kennedi" anthony said as they all looked at you.

"favorite animal" you said "puppy" paris said "tiger" clay said "panda" mora said "wolf and shark" anthony said "oh, mines is otters" you replied "last question, favorite candy" anthony said.

"trolli's" you said "all pink starburst" paris said "red bag of skittles" clay said "sour ropes" mora said "yall trippin, it's definitely sour patch and nerds" anthony said "nah what?" you said, scrunching up your face.

AFTER SCHOOL..

"since we never got to finish duck duck goose y'all wanna play?" clay asked "no, i'm so tired rn" you said "fr, i'm rey sleep on the ground" paris said and yall laughed "mora, kenny!" somebody yelled yall names making y'all turn around.

you smiled at the sight of seeing your mom and dad standing beside your uncle and aunty, "so are y'all gone wait for our moms?" anthony asked as yall looked at each other "just come over with us" mora said.

you walked to your parents and hugged your mom first as she kissed your forehead before hugging your dad as he picked you up, "you know how you said that we can invite our friends?" you said and they nodded.

"we wanna bring them, this is clay, paris, and anthony" you said, introducing your friends "hi" they spoke at the same time "y'all parents here yet?" your aunt asked "no but they should be soon" paris said.

AT HOME..

LONG STORY SHORT: we waited until their parents came so they talked and exchanged numbers so now we were at home.

**

right now you were laying on the couch, watching ice age while your mom was in the kitchen making dinner and your dad was out with your uncles.

"come eat" your mom said and you paused the movie before getting up and going to the kitchen as she sat your plate on the table with a juice box, pulling the chair out so you could sit down.

"thank you" you said and she nodded "you finished packing?" she asked and you nodded "yea i think so" you said "how many outfits did you pack?" she asked "4" you replied "don't forget your underclothes too" she said "i won't" you replied.

***
tbc..opinion???
***