4."MIDNIGHT"

Lianna lay in bed, tossing and turning as she tried to shake off the feeling of unease that had settled in her gut. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something about the situation didn't feel right.

She had gotten her hands on some valuable information, but at what cost? She couldn't help but wonder if she had put herself in danger by blindly following the lead of an unknown source.

As the night wore on, Lianna lay there, trying to calm her racing thoughts. She knew that she had to stay vigilant and keep a low profile, but a part of her couldn't resist the urge to go further down the rabbit hole.

She sat up with a start as she heard a noise outside her window. Heart pounding, she peered into the darkness, trying to make out any shapes in the shadows.

Suddenly, her phone rang, causing her to jump. She fumbled with the device, her fingers shaking as she answered.

"Hello?" she whispered.

"Are you alone?" the voice on the other end of the line asked.

Lianna hesitated for a moment before answering, "Yes, why?"

"I need to meet with you," the voice said urgently. "It's important."

Lianna's mind raced as she tried to weigh the risks of meeting with this person. But she couldn't deny the pull of curiosity, the desire to know more.

"Okay," she whispered. "Where?"

"Victor's diner," the voice said. "Midnight."
Lianna hung up the phone and got dressed, her mind buzzing with anticipation and fear. She knew that this could be a trap, a way for someone to get close to her and find out what she knew.

As she made her way to the diner, Lianna tried to stay calm. But her heart raced as she saw a figure waiting for her in the shadows.

"Over here," the figure whispered, beckoning her forward.

Lianna hesitated for a moment before stepping into the light. She gasped as she saw the face of the man before her.

"Kyler?" she whispered.

The man grinned, "Surprised to see me Precious?" he asked.

Lianna backed up, her mind reeling. She had waltzed right into the lion's den, and there was no way out.

"What do you want?" she asked, a hint of fear creeping into her voice.

Kyler stepped forward, his eyes cold and calculating. "Nothing much just a casual dinner and the truth, Lianna," he said. "You've gone too far, and you're in way over your head."

Lianna tried to back away, but Kyler grabbed her by the arm, his grip tight and unyielding.

"You should have known better when you published that article," he hissed into her ear.

I remembered about the article which i published on the basis of the information i gathered from the party,how can I be so dumb.Lianna's mind raced as she tried to come up with a way out of this situation.

But as Kyler loomed over her, his eyes dark and dangerous, Lianna knew that she was in for the fight of her life. She could only hope that she had the strength and the cunning to come out alive.

"I...I was just trying to do my job .Just forgive me this time ,i will never come in your way again ,just don't kill me please".Lianna said mustering up a bit of courage.

"Forgive you ? Don't you remember what I told you last time? I told you that i won't let you go so easily next time .

Then..are you really going to kill me ...? Lianna asked