3."UNKNOWN"

Lianna's heart raced as she drove back to her apartment. She couldn't shake off the feeling of Kyler's dominant presence. His eyes had followed her every move, making her feel exposed and vulnerable.

As she sat at her desk, she tried to sort through all the information she had gathered at the party. She knew she had to be careful with her next move, as one wrong step could lead to danger.

The next day, Lianna received a call from an unknown number. The voice on the other end spoke in hushed tones, telling her to meet at a deserted alleyway at midnight if she wanted to know more about the mafia's inner workings

Lianna was torn between fear and curiosity. She knew the risks involved in meeting someone she didn't know, but she also knew that this might be her only chance to gather crucial information for her story.

As she made her way to the alleyway, Lianna felt her heart pounding in her chest. She could see a silhouette of a man standing in the darkness, and her instincts told her to turn back.

But something inside her urged her to keep going. She approached the man cautiously, ready to defend herself if necessary.

"Who are you?" she asked in a low whisper.

The man chuckled,  "I'm the one who can give you what you need," he replied, his voice laced with a thick Italian accent.

Lianna's pulse quickened as the man handed her a small piece of paper. "This is the address of the next mafia meeting," he said, his voice low and dangerous. "It's up to you if you want to use this information wisely."

Lianna pocketed the paper, feeling a mix of fear and excitement.

As she made her way back to her apartment, Lianna couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched. She turned around, but there was no one in sight.

Little did she know, the mafia was watching her every move. And they knew about  her true identity.

"Sir we did the job just as you said the note was sent to her" the man with the Italian accent said.

"Good job you can leave now"Kyler said.

"You have no idea what you have got yourself into" .Kyler spoke into the darkened room as he gazed outside at the full moon. His thoughts were consumed with the woman who he thought was intresting.She had no idea what she had gotten herself into by crossing him.

The note that had been delivered was just the start. He wanted to deceive you  to think that everything was just going according to your plan,for him it was quite an amusing game.And that's how the world has always been to him
'a game' which he was always determined to win.

Kyler had built an empire through fear and intimidation. He was ruthless and unforgiving when it came to those who betrayed him or attempted to undermine his power. Lianna had made a fatal mistake by thinking she could outsmart him.

He knew she was intelligent, ambitious, and driven. But those qualities would only get her so far in his world. She had no idea what she was up against or the lengths he was willing to go to get what he wanted.

Kyler was never one to back down from a challenge. In fact, he thrived on it. He enjoyed the thrill of the hunt, the power of the chase.

As he watched the moon rise higher in the sky,
Kyler's mind raced with thoughts of what was to come.

She may have thought she was clever, but she would soon realize that she was no match for him.