(22) Over

Ant's POV

I never know what I'm doing and thus, just after Finn finished his 'basement fairytale' I decided to give a check in. C'mon, that's what a nekton does, exploring!

I slowly creeped my way into that small space cmon I'm tall I know Finns tall too.

But, nekton supremacy!

And also, I am more handsome than him anyways. Piratesa are beautiful not handsome. And when it xomes to male pirates they dumb not handsome. Meanwhile female nektons like my mom are fab but like my sister are stupid, rational bitches.

This place is weird smells like shit and worst of all so white. They are bars or something I don't know what in the world are these but ignoring the fact as finns directions I walk up to the fourth cell. And not to my surprise, I see the lady Finn was talking about the insane one the crazy one.

How he described her was a bit irrational but I don't care. She looks familiar to me. And that's the most surprising part actually.

Now, Why will someone that rich have a basement in his house for a crazy lady, a weird crazy lady?

Now, I'm sounding like a weirdo. I'm roaming in someone else's home. That's ill manners.

I try to open it and sort of bang in. But sorry, I can't. What is the use of these muscles, if they can't break some bars?

I finally manage to find a button and enter in. Bashing in, a dread feeling crept up. When I was in the hall, I could hear a faint voice, but now, I see it.

She's taking my name, R.K's name and cursing us both.

My name was being chanted.

Am I some sort of a god, Or what?

At that point of time I Didn't know how she knows  me? My instincts say I kinda do know her.

My memory retrieving capacity is zero.
That's equal to my knowledge if French and maths.

The only word I know in French is amour just for Madeline. She knows French.

I unleash her and try to figure out the start of the conversation. She snuggles into me. Her hands were bleeding because of the handcuffs. It must've  pained a lot.

I was trying to console her, when there's a bang on my head. And the last thing I remember is the universe was in front of me. They fade slowly, gradually and

I DIE.

But I wake up all tied, so I didn't die. I had passed out. I want to piss badly. R.K. (Raj Kashyap) was in front of me. He made this shitty place and kept this woman here. Being a nekton I should've figured it out earlier.

He begins, "How did you find your place here?"

"I walked my way in" I replied, "You have no right to have a lady trapped in your basement"

"Don't you remember the lady?" He questions.

"I need a hint" I say.

"Meera, her name. Did it ring a bell nekton?" I nod.

She was a very joyful person, smiling at everyone all the time. She couldn't handle a single soul even said.  She ultimo the place she went with her smile.  We were goods friend and I remember she was not like this.

"How? This can't be her?" I am traumatized.

"How? That Liz of yours is the reason, she loved you till death and you chose to be with her. People began to Bully her and try to keep her away from you too. That broke her and her sanity snapped."

My lips were in an O, words stuck at the back of my tongue. She deserved better.

"What do you want then?"

"You're pretty little Liz is driving her car, straight upto her hotel after a 'Define-the-relationship' talk with Aleksander. And later does she know, something is leaking out of the car. That's  bad. That girlfriend of yours, the pirate girl"

"What are you doing?" He had me at gunpoint. "I'm just gonna shoot your head off, just relax. Easy way, less pain"

His eyes were demanding my blood. Dread rushed through my viens. When, all of a sudden, Meera got up and left on him, choking him. She grabbed the guard shot him. Lying down as she had shot herself. She got up and looked at me.

Run for you life nekton before she could shoot me, mom had the chapter closed. A clean bullet through her heart.

Cops were there. R.K. was taken away. He was into illegal stuff. But, Priya and Anjali were saved. I felt numb. It was somewhat my fault, I could've fixed this.

I passed out.

The next morning I woke up in bed. Madeline comes up with a cup of coffee, I freshen up, my mind still thinking about what all I could do. When she cupped my cheek," its all over. Now let's not waste any minute talking on this"

I pull her into a hug, her petite body melting into mine.

And that was my family.

Everything was sorted