(4) Sofia

If I accidentally touch him, he catches me, or even he looks at me or even he's thinking about me, he blushes.

He is the Nekton  choco-pie.

He was scratching his neck nervously, and replied,"thanks".

We left for college. In the hallway. Ant was walking beside me. But suddenly a girl bumped into him, and fell straight in his arms. Seriously??

She was a goddess: cyan blue eyes, and long-black her cascading to her knee- tied up in a braid. Ant & her were looked like a couple. They made eye contact. Ant made her stand straight and tucked in a loose strand of hair behind her right ear.

Ant lent in to kiss her cheek, she didn't move. Ant kissed her cheek, she didn't even push him away. Instead she stood their blushing as fuck.

What is she??

A goddess, my subconscious taunted.

Suddenly two boys came running, "Sorry for the petals, did you guys get hurt with the basket." One of them said taking the basket from my hands.

Ant didn't even look at me, he was busy staring that girl & the girl was busy staring him. I wanna punch this guy.

The girl said,"I'm sorry". Her voice was indeed magical. "You don't need to. It's fine.", Ant replied.

Wait-what?? He had a smile on his face.

Ant smiled & walked off leaving me behind.

I ran up to him and sorta yelled,"What were you doing?".

"Nothing." he sighed. I bet thinking about her. As soon as we entered the class he sat with Natasha and me with Nivi. That are the seats the teacher gave us.

In came that girl again. Natasha quickly jumped up and held her, "So guys, This is my sister, Sofia, I call her belle. And I hope you shower love on her as you did on me. She was looking down on her feet.

Shy huh?

Shameless bitch! You weren't shy when he kissed you on the cheek.

GOD!! People These Days!.

You let a stranger, whi was literally flirting with you, kiss your cheek and your shy now.

But then Ant stood up, "Nobody showered love on you Natasha" mocking her.

But then Mr. Cheap flirt turned towards Sofia and said, "But I'll make sure she gets what she deserves." WTF! WHAT DID HE SAY!!

I know it is his cheap trick to make me jealous.  And I am not getting jealous