(16) Ex Stories

Last night after the huge success of mission "hammerhead" The boys had a party. And they had a typical guys party.

"One more" Ant exclaimed as Finn poured Alphaeus a shot. 

(An hour later) Madeline's POV

Fontaine had asked me to serve him dinner. So here I am! I entered the room and just saw him snuggled under the Blankets.

"Go away" he said throwing a pillow at me. He was crying. He was in Pain. "Ant you can discuss, if you want! like from the start, or may be we'll just have a hug."

He snuggled in as a 5 year old kid. And God! he is sooo adorable. "When I was Around 16 dad had sent me of enjoying the last years of my high school just as Faun. It was all new to me. something I hate but Alexis showed up as the savior and helped me with everything. She is the definition of an Angel. And her black hair are just like Sofia. In fact, Sophia reflects her personality, a lot" He said looking up dreamily. 

"Why did you guys break up then?" he frowned. "come on I was curious and I didn't wanna hit a nerve" I said getting up when he held my hand.

"On the first day, Alexander had a fight with me because I refused to pay him for being in the Class. Like come on! I complained it to the teacher not knowing he is  the school Bully and that's when are rivalry began"

"Oh"

"I gained popularity not only because of being a Nekton but also for clashing with him. But me and Alexis were getting along way to well. In fact, I proposed her and she said a yes and we started dating. All was fine till Xander got to know about us being together and then he made friends with us. I forgave him but Alexis didn't agree yet she gave in at last and we became friend. But he did what he's best at.

"What did he do?" I ask knowing, he might have forced Alexis but then why is he saying Alexis cheated?

"I saw them in a room kissing each other and ran of immediately assuring myself it might be a misunderstanding. I calmed myself down but lexi came and slapped me hard across the face and said I didn't deserve her love and of course she had to cheat and that I am a dumbwit and that she will never give a fuck about me."

"Now that's bad"

"I know right! it had to spike me up. Like come on?  you cheated then why getting angry on me? That's when I asked her what has happened and she slapped me again saying it's not of my business, like it wasn't an insult to me. She just slapped me twice without any reason and after that day we never met" he continued "and you say you love me. pfft! it's not even close to be believable but I don't know why? when I am hurt you look the most concerned. I swear I still like you! It is difficult to move on just like that when your in love with a fucking hot person" I felt crimson rush my cheek as he stroked my lower lip with his thumb giving me sensation i love having but neglect. 

He continues "but I am done with being hurt and alone So, I'm just " and he passes out. I make him lay down properly and covering him with a blanket, I leave. 

(Morning)

"Morning, bitch! god knows why'd you land here? But for god's fucking sake please stay away from my boyfriend!" Sofia greeted oh-so-politely, entering the kitchen while me and Faun cooked breakfast.

"Good morning mam! And to bring it to you kind notice, actually, technically, practically, logically Ant kidnapped me! So I am here." 

"I dont think so"

"When did you get a brain to think, Pretty pink princess?

"You're insane"

"I'm living for the sake of my insanity and my be-wilderness."

OMFG ....

I can't believe it! when did it reach 1K reads.

Anyways, lot of love 

keep supporting

muah! 

bye!

i'm writing this at 9:30. So, better vote and comment.