Preview

Just a little warning angst coming up your way.  Beware!!⚠️⚠️

.
.
.

Here goes nothing!!

.
.
.

Ant was angry his patience was long gone. He knew one thing, just one thing its just him and Madeline now, nobody else. "What is your problem?? Can you tell me what have I done that bad to deserve that much hate from the girl I love the most in the world, that you kissed that guy who was forcefully trying to kiss you, just because I smacked him right in the face for forcing you. You were clearly jealous of me being with Sofia. But when I explained it to you that I am just attracted towards her, you started ignoring me again?? You know what you were always my first priority , BUT, me I was not even the person you'd like to see. I was crazy for you Madeline, But you know what I was crazy. And I'll make sure you get what you want, THE PROPER PIRATE-NEKTON TREATMENT."

"Let's see what you got then, nekton. I'd hate you anyways." She spat.

"You hate me right. I'll make sure you hate me more now. Wanted to bid you goodbye. See you on board."

And with that he kissed her. It was rough and firm. But Madeline entangled her hands in his gelled hair, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. But when Ant realized that things will get rather more heated between them. He broke apart leaving Madeline wanting more. He was about to leave but turned around and said, "You didn't deserve it. But being a nekton, I'll take what's mine!"