(13) Whale Migration

Nivedita is determined on the thought of watching the whale migration but Ant is also determined to not let her go because whales and faun never get along!! "Ant!! I have the right to go and watch, you can't just lock me up like this!! Open the damned door you nasty nekton!! Do you want to die off my hands??" Nivedita yells as he locks her up in her room. "She's sounding like a 3rd class villain!" Sophia exclaimed. "Pfft, you're right!!" Finn agrees and Nivedita yells back, "Finn, you rascal!! You should be with you're girlfriend! I can see my future, You're gonna torture me all my life, just like this" She said, trying her best to cry but could not, resulting in emission of funny, weird and dramatic fake sobs. "We're leaving" Ant said.

Before leaving he asked Sofia to look after Nivedita. She agreed but we all know she has some far better plans.

Not even 15 minutes have passed to Ant leaving, Sofia got occupied in the task of searching the whole of ant's room. But is Sofia the only busy one? Let me tell you, you guessed it right? Nivedita's busy too.

Nivedita looked around, hoping to find something or the other which would help her escape? She wanted, no needed to watch it all. She could just find useless things all around the room, But then her savior, the blade showed up. She grabbed it with her foot and gained a cut, but somehow managed to get it in her hands and within a minute or two, her hands were freed. She sled under the bed and opened the super secret door to the kitchen (She had got it done when she was 18, just so that she could steal, Ant's delicious cookies which he used to make for Jeffrey).

She was standing in the kitchen like a proud bull, She remembers doing the internal room cleaning once and ending up finding this door and a diary of a girl named, Fontaine. It had tons of details of secret pathways here and there in the submarine.

'Fuck it! Finn's here' the thought struck her as she saw Finn on his phone near the moon pool. Taking a deep breath she dived straight into  the pool.

"Faun, stop!!" Finn yelled and dived too.

Finn's Pov
I followed the girl down the moon pool into the vast ocean and unfortunately, she managed to get in trouble.

There she was on top of a whale like a cowboy screaming and laughing. Ant was ordering her to come down again and again but as if she would listen.

But I suddenly started to black out, losing my balance and fell. I had seen something as I had closed my eyes. As I fell, the whale on which I was sitting hit me with her tail. And my head collided with a rock.

I opened my eyes with Finn sitting beside me.

"You okay, baby girl??"
"Hmm! That was fun!!"
"Don't repeat it ever again!"
"Okay" I gulped. He was looking scary.

And............
He's gone. This is the most weirdest feeling.

3rd pov
'Now, how do I tell this to Finn?? Finn, I remember everything!!!, Crazy right??
Dammit!!' She thought to herself the feeling had hit her hard just like the rock and now she knew what to do and how to do.

(next day)  Ant had told Fontaine that the fake one has escaped, so she has to stay safe. 'The opportunity I was looking for', she thought to herself and as soon as midnight stuck she went of the black market.......