(18) Lexi

Madeline's POV

We were just finished with the passionate makeout session, when I heard faint footsteps. I kicked him down and we slid under the bed. "It sounds like Sofia and Xander" Her black heels were visible to us. 

"Don't you want your secret safe, lexi?

"I'm warning you! if you spill the beans My mom's gonna eat you alive"

"Heartbreaking for Ant! Right sof? or lexi?"

"shhh! he was not with madeline back then.?

"Those were our photos. I got myself out and added ant."

"HE DIDN'T CHEAT?"

"No, don't yell or I'll yell shut the fuck up lexi"

"Asshole"

she walks out.  he follows. We walked out too.

I felt sudden bliss, when I saw him smiling. He is upset of the fact that Alexis is Sophia and Sofia is Alexis and that she is responsible for some nasty shit which had happened to him.

"Watcha doing tonight, nekton?" I ask.

"Studying"

"Oh, come on! Wanna grab a drink?"

"Nah, not in the mood"

"Then, set the mood, Idiot!"

"That's not how it goes! Anyways Mad Madeline asking me out?"

"Get your head out of that shit! You looked upset"

"You're no good" I chuckle and turn to leave.

"I won't mind, What about the one down the road?"

I turned around, "club down the road! not some 10 star club or VIP club?" I question.

"Nope! I want to join you, not take you". A soft smile crept up my face. I looked down.

"Sometimes I think you're a girl"

"Nekton, I AM A FUCKING GIRL!!" I punch his chest lightly, he grips me tight.

"You're nuts! Got a girlfriend right? Fuck her, not me!" and I walk off.

"I'm gonna fuck her tonight then" he tells. And I know every inch of me was boiling.

Antaeus's POV

Why would Xander do that? Because he likes to do such stuff.

And why would Sophia hate me that much that she wants me dead at the hands of WOA, in short, pyrosome?

We have been helping them since ages. Nekton corporation is a name, a fame, a feeling now. Millions are saved, millions will be. And I am Antaeus Nekton, current leader of Nekton Corp.

What's her problem with us helping the world? Or is there more into this?

I grab a pen and a rough notebook and started dumping all I know, hoping to find some links. When Sofia entered, 'let's end this shit', my heart announced and I agreed.

"We need to talk!" Sofia and I both said on the same time.

"Go ahead, sof!"

"It's - um, I.............Ant, actually.............I had to say........"

"Let me go first" she nodded.

"Ok! So, how do you know pyrosome?" I asked making her set on the bed as

Madeline banged in, she closes the door.

"Spill the beans, hun"

"Ant, her!" I nod. 

Madeline grabs a chair and sits right in front. Distancing her legs, and rests her hands on her thighs. 'She is nothing like Girl' I  confirm.

"She is my mom"

"perfect! everything fits right into place! just a block missing!" Madeline exclaims.

"So, your name is Sofia Alexis pyrosome" she nods.

"Its not Xander", I assure her.

"I had to tell you that, there is this old man, he is responsible for stuffing moms ears."

We both exclaim, "NEREUS!!"

~~ End ~~

I'm so happy that this book reached 1.21k reads before it ends. And gladly, I am gonna end it soon. I started this book just from scratch and let the story make decisions. But 5 or 6 more chapters and we're done.

(This book began when I was 13, lol! I am 14 now, that is still a kid! I don't grow up)