(17) Return

Ant is too fucking stressed attendance is important to pass. Thus, a return is necessary. Leaving, Fontaine with Finn was the last thing he ever wanted, but fate had other plans, First year Finals are approaching and Fuck!! Ant doesn't even know a single word, working his ass up is the only option.

After the classes

"It is all flying above my head" Ant confessed to Priya. She giggled, "Now that's what you get after such a long break!" She shut her locker. The man was hanging just beside her.

"Oh did you not study at all?"

"Nah! I didn't I was busy sleeping!"

"you better start your preparation then! Hey can I help?"

"How about you help me now with my assignments?"

"Quite eager huh!?" She nudged his shoulder

"Too desperate baby" she took his phone and asked him to unlock it. He gave it to her after entering the password and she saved her number.

"Text me when you are free" and Ant winked.

Madeline was watching it all, and we all know her blood is boiling. Alexander came and started flirting with Madeline at the same time. Ant glanced at her signaling her to leave. But she ignored him.

At lunch

"What was he doing?" Ant asked Madeline

"I could ask the same question?" 

"We were just discussing about studies!"

"What a coincidence! we were to!"

"He was clearly flirting!"

"She was too!"

"uhhh!"

Priya cam up to them. "May I get a few  moments with you mademoiselle?"

"Sure", passing a sarcastic smile to Ant, She went off.

(With the girls)

"A breaking news! Xander and Sofia dated in the past!"

"so?"

"Xander claimed that he ruined Alexi's relationship with her ex"

"Ok"

"And that I heard him say you were a weapon in ruining Ant's relationship"

"uh huh, Wait what?"

"Exactly According to my thesis, Xander used something related to you and Ant to prove him to be cheating. thus, fucking up ant and lexi's relationship but because Xander had only one gf in the past-"

"oh really"

"That's what he says. But i guess sofia was involved in that shit"

"Ooh hot news. But what Am I gonna do with it?"

"I told you because I heard Sofia say she'll ruin the heck of the nektons and Mrs. Madeline Antaeus Nekton too"

"huh? What? me? Mrs nekton?"

"Yup! One more thing I watch those shitty Indian dramatic Daily soaps and this situation is a daily problem in those shows"

"Watch anything it won't bother me"

"Watching those has developed my brain and..'

"and......"

"I think there are 65% chances of Sofia being Alexis"

"He won't recognize his own ex"

"idk I just feel, you know, gut feeling"

"Do i honestly look like a person who gives a shit?"

"No, But I want you to claim him before he just gets out of your reach"

Maddy thought of what could be his next move.

Ant is something of  a puzzle, smiling, cursing, yelling all day. Maddy is jealous of him. He had a perfect family, perfect life, everything. Didn't she deserve it? Nevertheless, She proceeds to her dorm Just thinking if, Just if, Priya is right! 

(Ant's POV)

"you are without a doubt the most annoying person I've ever seen." we bumped shoulders. I can fantisize that smile in my dreams. 

We were in Xander's dorm searching for some clues. 

"Say that once more and you'll see what happens" She hissed. I pinned her against the wall. I love being in control. She smirks. "Show me what happens" It came out as a bare whisper, needy and desperate. She looked at me, pulling me by the neck, she smashed her lips on mine. I melted as always. I swear I can do anything for this kind of dominance.

She broke off "we're just rivals!" we both fist bumped.