(1) Memory blunders

"Nivi wake up!" Priya shaked me, trying her best to get me out of my sleep walking. But I gained consciousness when I banged my head against the wall.  And woke up straight in bed.

Magic!

"What time is it Anjali?" I enquired.

"It's just the middle in the night" Anjali replied trying to sound as sweet as possible.

I already am sure I am a burden to them, and I know she doesn't want me to think that I  am a mess

"You guys can sleep I won't sleep" I felt bad.

Anjali assured, "It's fine"

But I knew I kind of ruined their sleep.

It was around 3 and everybody is asleep but I, who was born an owl, can't sleep. I find myself going to the fish pack.

I had this portable aquarium on my back when I was found ,"Why do I have a feeling that your name is Jeffrey?"

Instinct! That was pure instinct!

The fish danced with joy. "So I guess your name's Jeffrey." It came out in a sort of confused tone. The fish blew a bubble in agreement.

Lucky me!

"OK!! Do you know my family??" I asked in hopes of a bubble and he blue a bubble.

Smart fish!

"Oh, Jeffrey you can't speak or else I'd ask you everything". Suddenly the fish started pointing towards a cave like toy in her fish pack. "What are you upto now, fishy?" I dipped my hand in the fish pack.  And her hands found something weird.

"What's this?" She flipped it around and searched for what could it possibly be.

"Is it a lens or a camera?" She asked to herself. But, then something weird happened.

As soon as I said the word camera the fish again blew a bubble "its a camera" I exclaimed.

"Nivi, you're talking to a fish? seriously? Back in bed!" Priya yelled straight through her head dragging her into reality.

"but-" I was cut off by Priya "right now!!" and then I flopped in the bed again and putting the camera on the side drawer.

I woke up 6 in the morning and woke everybody up we got dressed and headed for college. Ya, We are in California. I don't know anything about my past, surprising right!!. Actually Priya and Anjali saw me at the Malabar Coast and took me home. They are sisters and their really rich actually richest in town. Their dad, Mr Raj Kashyap aka The great business tycoon, R.K. (a high profile Businessman) got all the fake certifications done, so that I can continue my studies. I just know my name was not Nivedita Raj Kashyap NEVER I was fauna or maybe flora or something like that I guess.

I was wearing a grey crop hoodie with black jeggings . Priya was in a peach plated sweater dress and Anjali wore a white sweater with black ripped jeans.

Dad- I mean Mr Raj Kashyap has strictly said no to dating. We entered the class and took our seat. And then came....

Sally Macbeth Arrington.

Her voice is so perfect. She is snow white in colour, medium height, attitude and girly way of walking, talking and everything. Guys are crazy for her.

Priya and Anjali are the type which are kicking guys butts but still guys like them and me, I am the nobody of the class. I don't know anything. I just want to study hard and get my brain in order. I have the fish, I mean Jeffrey all the time with me. I don't like him that much but still I feel I have an unbreakable bond with him. Seeing him relieves my stress and I feel better. He sometimes reminds me of my family - sudden flashbacks and stuff but all in negative sometimes with sound and sometimes not.

I envy Sally a lot. She is to pretty. By the way forgot to mention I'm a 26 year old human being who knows nothing about herself and is still studying basically just joined college.

Sally was laughing loudly, as soon as I took out my book, she stopped laughing and came over to my bench, "don't you get it??" she asked furiously her eyes darkened. "Just because I am older than you guys I am not dumb. I get it. You're mocking me. And I am ignoring your ass. K!" Now where did that come from?

She is a rich daddy's daughter. I am very bad at studying I don't remember any past concepts my brain is like a very old phone which got reset. "What?" She barked and my middle finger immediately popped out.

Just, then walked in the teacher with a new student. I think I can remember him, he is from my past. I think he can help but followed him another of guy and a girl. The guys seemed approx my age. Something inside me wanted to hug both the boys tightly.

Fuck! They are familiar.

The teacher said, "Mr. Hanson you can go now I'll help them." He nodded and left. His attire was formal so I thought he headed to work. I want to see him from close. As soon as he left, I asked the teacher for the restroom. The teacher said yes and I rushed up to him and he is muscular too OMFL!! "Um, miss do you need some- wait a freakin minute" and he checked me out. wait-what?? .
he checked me out!!

Creep! But didn't I want to check him out first? Forget it!

"Faun" The word came out from his mouth,  and suddenly everything blacked out, time stopped.

The last thing I remember is the word, "Finn" coming out

A chit was neatly tucked in my hands, I opened it. He left his phone number I guess.

Booyah! I deadass edited this chapter in one sitting. All hail to me!