(10) Decisions

Madeline POV

I woke up to the sound of ant screaming to the intercom, "Get up we have work to do!!". I changed and rushed up to him. He was having his breakfast, without me and that's betrayal. So better be prepared Antaeus. I snatched the plate from his hand gaining a groan, "WTF Madeline!! that was my breakfast!! hand it over!". "Get me some too" I ordered politely, very politely. "Fine, you take the controls and ya if there is any notification just keep it on the side I will be coming and if it's an em-" I cut him by, "I know it just go get me some food"

Ant came in with a tray of food. "So, I have tracked Fiona and we are going there. We're gonna get my parents back. Get that??"he said, all cool and calm. I simply nodded while eating. We reached the dark orca.

As soon as we entered in the submarine, I heard footsteps. So, I grabbed his hand dragging him to the side. A crew member came, picked up a box and left. I sighed and looked up to him. He was smirking. I then realized, I had him against the wall, with my one hand beside his left arm and the other hand over his mouth. I jumped back in shock but he grabbed me by the waist, "Very naughty of you, Madeline". "Shut up" I whisper yelled.

We quickly changed into the dark orca costumes. And headed back. I was guiding him to the place, Which Nathaniel, the lover boy, told.

I suddenly saw him ON THIS SUB. What's he doing here? He was approaching me. Ant whispered, "Who is he?" "Lover boy", I answered. He scoffed. This guy is confusing.

Nathaniel came and dragged me to corner. Ant held my hand to stop me But I nudged it off, And signaled him 'it's safe'. We reached to the store room in the sub. Nathaniel Hugged me, "You OK??" I nodded. "That's the Nekton?", He inquired. Ant pulled me by the waist, POSSESSIVELY, "Yea" I said. while I chuckled.

"Nath, where are the nektons?" I asked. "I'll lead ya" He said and smiled. He went out. I turned to face Ant and said, "My baby's jealous" He walked off behind him, I followed.

Bringing Kaiko and Will was not easy. They were bickering way too much. Ant was annoyed but their shitty topics were way too funny. Its the just 3 hours for the date and they are not letting me go for a second.

"Mom, Ant's not my husband." I told her. Kaiko's not listening at all. Ant managed to explain her that he is his son. And now, She's all stubborn for grandchildren. Somehow, Will and kaiko had already figured out that they're a married couple.

"Is it a boy or a girl??" Will SMIRKED. Are they even serious? "Here's your boy. Don't know about her, But she already has a boyfriend." Ant said grabbing my hand. I stood up. "Borrowing Her for the night. Ok? Have some work with her, But you guys to bed right now. Understand?" As soon as he finished, both of them snuggled in the blanket like obedient kids. "no bickering" Ant exclaimed as he shut the door behind us.

Ant's POV

"So, you like me?" I asked curios af. Did I hear it right that day?. She nodded and we kept walking. But then it hit me hard, SHE LIKES ME!! I stopped and was processing. When, she came, "Ant what happened? You fine?" I nodded cuz I lost my whole vocabulary in the gutter. Can't I speak?? But then My phone ringed. Its Sofia, Video calling me. I looked at Madeline, who looked away immediately I shrugged and picked up, "Hi Sweetheart!" I smirked and Madeline's face turned as if she was disgusted. "Warning you, do not flirt" she blushed, " Why didn't you pick up? I got worried?" She said concerned. FAKER. "Actually I was arranging a special surprise for you. Now would you let me work." I said glancing at Madeline. Who understood and blushed. "Fine, you're coming to pick me tomorrow. GET THAT?" I nodded and she cut the call. "Gonna work on me, HUH. Don't dare touch me. GET THAT??" She said mimicking Sofia's get that. She went to change. And I changed too. BUT, My style, No effort, Laziness on top. I just wore a red T-shirt with black pants. And finger combed my hair.